**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Ralph is already rolling out the Spring 13' line....early.
I wonder is sales have taken a hit because of the price increases.

Friend copped this for me from NYC :pimp: Fits perfect!

Good looking out fam.
I went to the Portland Lloyd Center Macys (one of the larger stores in PDX) and they DONT carry D&S anymore. Sales were that bad. Sorry fam I was gonna try to cop one myself. Ended up scoopin 3 tees for 50. The Black USA olympic joint, red london vertical tee and some D&S return they had.

The only Macys in my area that carries D&S now is in downtown and parking is :x so I didnt bother but I tried bruh

Good looking out fam.
I went to the Portland Lloyd Center Macys (one of the larger stores in PDX) and they DONT carry D&S anymore. Sales were that bad. Sorry fam I was gonna try to cop one myself. Ended up scoopin 3 tees for 50. The Black USA olympic joint, red london vertical tee and some D&S return they had.

The only Macys in my area that carries D&S now is in downtown and parking is :x so I didnt bother but I tried bruh

It's all good, thanks for checking fam :smokin

The hunt continues :nerd:

Yall better quit mentioning Tjmaxx before we have 20 new lurkers sign up and come with that lot' head bs :lol:

haven't received mine yet, im about to call and demand one.
-edit, called and received my by email within 10 minutes, Tdot you should give them a call!

Last edited:
there is no code, you just have to enter the online store through the email thats sent to you...

For the extra 15% kicker there's a code.
i called18884757674 and spoke to a sales associate, told her i heard there was a sale going on & she mentioned the private sale with an additional 15% code, i told her i didn't receive my code, and to check if i was on the mailing list. long story short she emailed me a code for the additional 15%,please don't listen to those not in the know!

the savages demolished the Phoenix print vest in a xxl, smh
debating on pulling the trigger on the patchwork sweater...
if you purchased anything during the 25% sale and it's eligible for the 30% i would call and get a price adjustment. they wouldn't do it on the north country hoody but they did it on the patchwork vest, got back an additional $30.

i called18884757674 and spoke to a sales associate, told her i heard there was a sale going on & she mentioned the private sale with an additional 15% code, i told her i didn't receive my code, and to check if i was on the mailing list. long story short she emailed me a code for the additional 15%,please don't listen to those not in the know!

Just called and got a code. Good lookin

Just called and got a code. Good lookin

that's what we do, we don't sit and bicker over nonsense, we help each other out & drop knowledge.
btw i bit the bullet and ordered the patchwork sweater, price came out to $666.32 taxes included with the 40% and 15% kicker.

Back
Top Bottom