**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I don't know brah. I'd rather look fresh than pay my rent for one month. I'll just pay the late charge later.
LOL.

Terrible advice, but *Alonzo gif*

Quick question:

Was the Rugby letterman w/ all the patches included in the private sale & just sold out online?

Yikes! Gettin pretty gaudy.

]
^^^ this joint is crack...!!

i would crush this shirt in these streets..

...they're doin too much with that weird south western/native american print sht smh. Look like someone transported back to the early 90s and stole the costumes from the dumb and dumber set
the 20% was applicable for the jacket it knocked 100$ off. total came to 398.4$ before taxes n shipping. only size small left. 

http://www.complex.com/style/2012/11/ralph-lauren-to-end-its-rugby-brand-by-2013

Ralph Lauren to End its Rugby Brand by 2013
By Teofilo Killip | Nov 2, 2012 | 12:08 pm | Permalink

rugbybyralphlauren.jpg

Ralph Lauren to End its Rugby Brand by 2013

A few companies have been trimming costs this year by getting rid of their smaller division brands. Add Ralph Lauren to the list as it plans close down its Rugby division. In operation since 2004, the one-stop-shop for all things preppy will shutter all 14 stores and the e-commerce website by next year. Similar to what Nike is doing with Umbro and Cole Haan, Ralph Lauren is back to focusing on globally growing its core brand. To those looking for a similar price point, there’s always the Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply division.

Back
Top Bottom