**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I don't know the specifics. Someone can chime in when they get details. I do know RRL is included, except for core items.

Anyone seen the D&S camo shirt in their local macy's? If so how much is it? It's $86 on their website but I think I remember someone saying they got it for much cheaper :nerd:

Anyone seen the D&S camo shirt in their local macy's? If so how much is it? It's $86 on their website but I think I remember someone saying they got it for much cheaper :nerd:
Im prolly hittin up my local macys tomorrow. Ill let you know- but Im pretty sure it would be marked down. D&S aint selling where I live.

Im prolly hittin up my local macys tomorrow. Ill let you know- but Im pretty sure it would be marked down. D&S aint selling where I live.

Good looking out fam.

RL's private sale begins next week, pre-sale begins this Thursday. You should be getting emails or mailed invites with codes already. I believe it's 30% + 15% for clothing and 40% + 15% for outerwear.
Thanks for the info. My wish list is ready, but there's nothing on it that I just can't do without. We'll see how the quickly inventory disappears..

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. My wish list is ready, but there's nothing on it that I just can't do without. We'll see how the quickly inventory disappears..

yeah Tdot really helped me out dropping that info, im trying to stay away from the flag vest, but after seeing it in person it's a must have. The patchwork sweater jacket is calling me, if i can get it for $600 with the sale im pulling the trigger.

If someone is in the know please clear this up for me...At Macy's if Polo is on sale you can then use a Macy's coupon on it... if you are a Macy's employee and a Polo item is on sale you get sale price +employee discount + coupon?

If so I am applying for part time holiday employment with them ASAP

If someone is in the know please clear this up for me...At Macy's if Polo is on sale you can then use a Macy's coupon on it... if you are a Macy's employee and a Polo item is on sale you get sale price +employee discount + coupon?
If so I am applying for part time holiday employment with them ASAP

yup works just like that
My bros girl works there so shes always hooking it up :smokin

Well everything I want is from RRL. Sadly, everything except a jacket I want are under "core items" so they won't be included in the sale. Highly annoyed.

Don't think I'll be getting much still unless stuff is really on sale still can't believe they got a hoodie up there for damn near 300 :x :smh:

And I'm still thinkin about getting it :lol: :smh:

If anyone gets that extra 15% off kicker/code in the mail and isn't using it PLEASE let me know.

It's just a certain section online that you access to my knowledge. And in-store I think you just have to ask about it with a SA. But for that extra 15% kicker they say you have to be a regular shopper to get a code in the mail.

If anyone shops at lord and taylor online they had a sale.  i picked up a few polos shirt for 29.00 there going fast.

TJ MAXX is clutch :smokin

I seen all of those new joints with the writing on the front a couple months back on the japan store..they looked like bootleg polo..thought it was just something they were doing exclusive to overseas markets..guess i was wrong..the RALPH LAUREN on the front so big just reminds me of 90's fake polo,tommy,nautica etc..when u could walk in the downtown spot & get the same shirt in any brand.

Back
Top Bottom