**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Heads up NYCers

Macy's at Herald Square is having a BOSS sale on Denim & Supply. 60-65% off regular price + additional 20% off.

Hit the Polo outlet in Allen, TX....drier than the Sahara. Gonna hit a couple Macys and Bloomies tomorrow so hopefully i'll find something good.

Heads up NYCers

Macy's at Herald Square is having a BOSS sale on Denim & Supply. 60-65% off regular price + additional 20% off.

How's the selection on denim there? haven't stepped foot in that store in a long while

Last edited:

Either color will do...

Nice to start seeing some pics again as the dust starts to settle

On a side note I finally got my shipping confirmation last night, package will be here Tuesday, thanks to NT for posting, because if not I would have never seen the code

I head straight to Macy's this morning to return a whole bunch things I got a couple weeks ago, the lady was like why u returning all this stuff, when I told her I got it all for 65% off the website, she was like oh ok I understand and started laughing, I just started laughing too

Last edited:
Hopefully I will have mine by the end of next week. It really shouldn't be taking this long since the majority of my order was towels.

Last edited:

Dont know if this happend to anyone else but there is hope for anyone who got this message for the employee discount, i received this message a few days ago then today i got my package totally unexpected! I didnt receive any other emails and for some reason they shipped it!! I will be reall happy if they refunded my money!!

I got that email for the 1st order I placed, I doubt I get as lucky as you because the order status already says cancelled on RL. The other order I placed with the promo code still has the "items located in stock" status. No shipping info on that. And I really wanted that camo wallet on the 1st order. SMH.

I don't know about ya'll but that "pologate" really made me feel like just going on the RL site a few days later and copping stuff at retail that i forgot to add to my cart during the frenzy lol...i resisted though...gotta be smart this year...

All of you people thinking you're getting the clothing for free

It wasn't a charge, it was a hold on your credit card initially to make sure you have the funds. It might drop off after a couple of days and then goes back on as a charge when shipped.
exactly.. they hold the funds for 5 days then it drops off.. once they ship they actually charge the card. 

Macys.com has a sale on alot of polo stuff with an extra 20% off with the Code VIP.Ends today

Last edited:
All of you people thinking you're getting the clothing for free

It wasn't a charge, it was a hold on your credit card initially to make sure you have the funds. It might drop off after a couple of days and then goes back on as a charge when shipped.

Who really thought that ?

Back
Top Bottom