**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Nope , just a regular dude. That's not even that much honestly and I didn't buy anything to resell either

God blessed u bro. glad your living it up man, i pray i can one day cop what i want and not worry about how much stuff costs..and not just for me but for my family

Last edited:
Dudes sending incendiary emails to customer service cause they didn't get what they weren't supposed to get :smh:

prolly already said but dallas penn leaked the code via Instagram and Twitter

first was the log in

second was a separate code from a second source also leaked by dallas

from there it went viral

god bless this man

he speaks about it in detail on the latest combat jack podcast

Last edited:
Both my orders shipped, ordered around 230 am standard shipping. Got lucky not getting overnight. Cant wait to have it Tuesday

first was the log in

from there it went viral

god bless this man

Yup

first was the log in

from there it went viral

god bless this man

Honestly, IMO, it wasn't necessarily even DP who started the whole cascade.

DP is cool peoples and all, but even with the tell-a-friend-to-tell-a-friend viral model, his 5K followers didn't turn this into the free for all it became. The code wound up on slickdeals and various other fora, which have a much wider reach than Dallas on social media. The DP chain of events is still niche in the grand scheme of things, but whoever put it in the mainstream on those coupon code websites probably triggered a bigger landslide.

That CJ episode was great though. Jessica Rosenblum is a G and a half!

Damn y'all over here getting shipping confirmations on multiple orders and I'm just waiting here impatiently :rolleyes I placed both my orders between 3:20 and 3:40 and seeing someone else say they ordered around 2:00 get their shipping info has me checking my email constantly. I got the general email about them honoring my order and asked a customer service rep if my orders were good since I only received one email and she said yes they both were proccessing.

Honestly, IMO, it wasn't necessarily even DP who started the whole cascade.

DP is cool peoples and all, but even with the tell-a-friend-to-tell-a-friend viral model, his 5K followers didn't turn this into the free for all it became. The code wound up on slickdeals and various other fora, which have a much wider reach than Dallas on social media. The DP chain of events is still niche in the grand scheme of things, but whoever put it in the mainstream on those coupon code websites probably triggered a bigger landslide.

That CJ episode was great though. Jessica Rosenblum is a G and a half!

that's what I mean tho

his leaking of the code prolly led it to be posted on slickdeals

no different then when shoe sites like sneakerdeals steal info off nt

Brokeboi Remix...8)

Some of that top of the line rhine. You a fool for that one.

I can't wait until all of this discount hype dies, and the Summer collection releases. I think Frank said the new collection should show up next week. I hope to see some really good items.

I was off the last time concerning spring. Spring 3 is the prep and scribble stuff that just released. Spring 4 is the varsity/rowing inspired stuff you see on the website, Georgetown Collection. I was told this was a very, very exclusive collection by 2 people within RL. Only Manhattan dept. stores and certain flagships were supposed to get it. Maybe there are certain pieces that are really limited cause it doesn't seem like this collection is exclusive at all.

Stores are expecting the first wave of summer to be delivered 3/25. We know how Ralph is moving that inventory to make room for this new stuff but it will be interesting to see how macys and blommies make room for this new collection. They literally just put the prep stuff out last week, L&T had just put out some georgetown items this week. Not even on the floor at bloomies or macys yet, if they are even getting it. I wouldn't be surprised if the summer stuff doesn't hit dept. store floors until May. But then you have summer 2 delivery May 15th, not to mention the 2nd round of summer classics, which include the tennis and polo player polos I posted awhile back, delivery on 4/25. I really am curious to see how all this stuff is gonna flow. I'm sure we'll see it on the site though once Ralph sorts through this fiasco and gets their inventory updated.

Anyway, along with the 1st summer classics which include scribble polos in about every variation imaginable, we have the Canyon Collection delivery on 3/25.

Indigo Patchwork Polo $198

RLX Serape Down Puffer Vest $245

Man, I slept of those RLX cargos. Saw them in person today and they're straight fire. :smh:

Finally got that good ol' shipping confirmation, apparently ill get them in 1 day thru fedex... highly doubt it though seeing it hasnt even been delivered to fed ex based on the shipping. 
mean.gif
 still happy my order went thru.. 

Lying *** Ralph Lauren sent me an email today telling me my items were out of stock yet they are still on the website at full price.

Back
Top Bottom