**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

nimisiskrash nimisiskrash had to pull the trigger. Lol

Thanks fellas, much appreciated

SPB - How does your cardigan fit? I feel like I can go down a size, is it supposed to have an oversized fit?

I like that D&S tee as well.. :nerd:

SP.
The cardigan is supposed to have a loose fit, and RL shows this by putting a jacket and another layer underneath. But I bought my size and mine fits more tailored. I like it either way, but I prefer a closer fit since I'm paranoid in catch it in something while I'm wearing it.

Sweger I like those socks. Look much better there than in the online stock pics.

Last edited:
Yea I noticed that the model has on a denim jacket underneath the cardigan, I will try it on again and then decided if I exchange for a L or not, thanks bro

Sweger - Dope pickups, I feel that denim vest is a MUST

Yea I noticed that the model has on a denim jacket underneath the cardigan, I will try it on again and then decided if I exchange for a L or not, thanks bro

Sweger - Dope pickups, I feel that denim vest is a MUST
Once i had laid my eyes on it, i knew i had to!

does the denim jacket have the same print on the inside as the vest?

ps. if you decide to get rid of that Cardigan holla at me bro.
SP.
The cardigan is supposed to have a loose fit, and RL shows this by putting a jacket and another layer underneath. But I bought my size and mine fits more tailored. I like it either way, but I prefer a closer fit since I'm paranoid in catch it in something while I'm wearing it.

Sweger I like those socks. Look much better there than in the online stock pics.
I have't seen RL do the navajo pattern on socks in a while until now. I recommend them, i might have to buy a second pair!

Sweger - I haven't seen it up close yet

Polo Pirate - did you use a filter to darken the tee? It looks really faded and light on the website

So I just called to return my cardigan through early exchange. which was a legit order I made on Sunday and the customer service rep was ready to go all ham on me talking bout… "THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES MADE ON ITEMS FROM SUNDAYS EMPLOYEE CODE", I had to calmly let her know my order had nothing to do with that… guess they are fed up :smh:

So I just called to return my cardigan through early exchange. which was a legit order I made on Sunday and the customer service rep was ready to go all ham on me talking bout… "THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES MADE ON ITEMS FROM SUNDAYS EMPLOYEE CODE", I had to calmly let her know my order had nothing to do with that… guess they are fed up :smh:

I was considering just sending something back and mark exchange for a different size on the return label and see what happens. I can see it going to the warehouse and just being processed as an exchange. Maybe not. Of course all the stuff I ordered that wasn't my size is now available in my size. And I'm gonna try to see about my "unavailable items" that are currently on the website. If you're gonna honor the orders why do it half ***?

Thats bull. If I wanna just exchange something I tried on for a second as if I was in the actual store trying it on whats the problem? I really hope everything fits me but I'm almost positive it wont.

Was going to do in store exchange but they probably wont honor it right? If they wont I will have no choice but to call my bank because no where did it state there would be no returns/exchanges if they honored the code. I get it was invalid, but money was exchanged and you cant make rules up on the fly.

Thats bull. If I wanna just exchange something I tried on for a second as if I was in the actual store trying it on whats the problem? I really hope everything fits me but I'm almost positive it wont.

Was going to do in store exchange but they probably wont honor it right? If they wont I will have no choice but to call my bank because no where did it state there would be no returns/exchanges if they honored the code. I get it was invalid, but money was exchanged and you cant make rules up on the fly.

I feel like there is a legal issue here as far as honoring some orders and not others. True they are within their rights to cancel all orders based on the fact the code was not meant to be distributed to the public. BUT, if they are going to say they will honor it I feel like they have to honor them all, not just pick and choose which orders to honor. I know if this happened at a physical store they would not be able to pick and choose who gets the products they pay for. From what I hear Federal laws regarding e-commerce are inadequate and state laws cannot apply to parties conducting business across state line via internet. I know if my order was canceled I would call and hear what they have to say about this. They might just give it to you.

I feel like there is a legal issue here as far as honoring some orders and not others. True they are within their rights to cancel all orders based on the fact the code was not meant to be distributed to the public. BUT, if they are going to say they will honor it I feel like they have to honor them all, not just pick and choose which orders to honor. I know if this happened at a physical store they would not be able to pick and choose who gets the products they pay for. From what I hear Federal laws regarding e-commerce are inadequate and state laws cannot apply to parties conducting business across state line via internet. I know if my order was canceled I would call and hear what they have to say about this. They might just give it to you.

Eh I dont think theres much of a legal issue as far as honoring orders goes, especially when its specified the discount is for "EMPLOYEES" only but I do think theres an issue with not honoring returns/exchanges AFTER the order is complete. No where did it ever say they will not honor returns/exchanges. So I dont see why my bank wouldn't issue my money back if they decide not to.

Unless I'm wrong and they did state they will not allow returns/exchanges for items bought with this discount ?

Indigo Patchwork Polo $198

Math, thanks for always posting upcoming items. This patchwork polo looks dope, I hope they make this in classic fit.
Honestly, IMO, it wasn't necessarily even DP who started the whole cascade.

DP is cool peoples and all, but even with the tell-a-friend-to-tell-a-friend viral model, his 5K followers didn't turn this into the free for all it became. The code wound up on slickdeals and various other fora, which have a much wider reach than Dallas on social media. The DP chain of events is still niche in the grand scheme of things, but whoever put it in the mainstream on those coupon code websites probably triggered a bigger landslide.

That CJ episode was great though. Jessica Rosenblum is a G and a half!
Agreed. I just started listening to that CJS episode and DP said he had the employee login and code around 10pm, and then the other code shortly before midnight. Slickdeals had that posted at 8pm. He might have been responsible for a last minute flurry of orders, but even he said he thinks about 500 ppl benefited bc of him. don't get me wrong, 500 is a lot, but in the grand scheme of things it's nowhere close to how many eyeballs Slickdeals had. SD had over 20k views when the code went up, and undoubtedly much more come midnight. 

Dallas has always did his own thing. You can love it or hate it but you gotta respect it.
Yup, Dallas is definitely good ppl's. Is anyone considering his Canadian Polo tour?

That's my photo btw.

Eh I dont think theres much of a legal issue as far as honoring orders goes, especially when its specified the discount is for "EMPLOYEES" only but I do think theres an issue with not honoring returns/exchanges AFTER the order is complete. No where did it ever say they will not honor returns/exchanges. So I dont see why my bank wouldn't issue my money back if they decide not to.

Unless I'm wrong and they did state they will not allow returns/exchanges for items bought with this discount ?
it was mentioned a few pages ago, that under "returns/exchanges" on the order page, it says "N/A". 

but someone also mentioned it always says "N/A", even when you make a legitimate order... can someone else verify this?

Back
Top Bottom