**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Them fools ate those rrl leather mail bags :lol: they don't even exist right now.

Were you able to get one? I remember you having one on your wishlist.

Personally, I am not a fan of the distressed leather and much prefer the version I have, which I haven't really seen available anywhere else except at the mansion.

Only thing I forgot to pick up was some jean shorts. Been a minute since I picked up some LO. Now im gonna be LO'd back down. lol

Were you able to get one? I remember you having one on your wishlist.

Personally, I am not a fan of the distressed leather and much prefer the version I have, which I haven't really seen available anywhere else except at the mansion.

Yeah the distressed one is :rolleyes depending on how distressed it looks I'm gonna feel like a hipster riding the ducati with that joint on
Got 2 one in dark brown and in brown. Got 2 more pair of bowerys loaded up on some tees and rigids and once wash
A new wallet and other things. I know those resellers on styleforum went ham though I spent 2g'z where as I know these fools dropped 10 or better
A ton of stuff is bout to flood eBay next week.

Was about to check out for a hat and sweater this morning and code was denied.

Hope this happens again.

2 separate orders for about $700 total, didn't think to pick overnight though. I have seen 1 shipping confirmation on an order with ground shipping though so still expecting to get my orders.

They didn't make 4XLs in '88 doe...

Yup. Now, get off my lawn.
That was joke regarding a post about dudes wearing a 4X were doofy or something.. It's all good.

I made that original joke. And, it wasn't because 4xls look doofy; i was taking a shot at fake Lo Heads going ham over "grail items." Dudes claiming to be life-long lo heads with hardbody collections, but don't know the sizes in which iconic items were (not) produced, or how famous pieces fit.

Blow what spot exactly the **** was posted on twitter ALL OVER. and quite frankly The sneaker game and the Polo game are already both a circus and share similarities. Hence that picture posted above a bunch of grown men in polo everything taking pictures clamoring to show their items. As someone who started out with a love for sneakers from an early age the only thing i dislike about the "sneaker culture" is that i cant cop a regular release w/o having to put together a full out strategy to buy what i want, so instead i bypass many releases just because the work isn't worth it anymore.

As far as RL goes i highly doubt people are going to be crashing websites for new pieces and their is a huge variety in the clothing so it should never reach that point. However let's not act as if grown men salvaging over teddy bear T-shirts and flossing their collection is any different from grown men standing in circles posting their latest j's.

Oh, I'm not saying anything about the spot being blown by the code being posted here. It was already a wrap by then. I'm saying that the original mass leakers potentially screwed it up. Stuff like this happens on a small scale all the time, in-store, online, whatever, and it's nothing for Ralphy just to eat it. But, this was a whole different scale. The "who are are all these screen names" thing is less of a shot at those dudes, and more of an observation on how widely this thing reached.

And, if you rocked Lo in the 80s or 90s in NYC, at least, you would not say that Lo and sneakers are essentially the same thing. To some degree, this have definitely devolved. But, any time anybody recognizes that or attempts to further protect what's left of it, they get called "elitist" and all that jazz.

I'm not a Lo head and don't buy pieces, but I wear clothes and have worn polo all my life.

Ain't nobody mad at that.

sorry, you have to know what Ralph's Spring 95 Polo Sport line looked like :\

My dude, don't act like the Nike equivalent doesn't annoy you.

laugh.gif
 nevermind then, saw dude on twitter say he called customer service and they said all orders would be honored *shrugs* guess not.
you never know

http://www.complex.com/style/2014/03/twitter-reacts-ralph-lauren-65-code

but then again, complex isn't the most credible news source haha

Last edited:
My dude did overnight shipping and his stuff from RRL shipped.

I also did overnight and mine just says located in stock. I should be good though

Okay so false alarm. I had one big order. Overnight shipping. Thought they cancled/didn't ship one of the items but I guess they did just separately. Got another email saying it shipped

Just weird cause it was all one order

Also is fed ex instead of UPS for that separate item

Last edited:
Who the hell copped that crystal skull thou :nerd:

Just Blaze [emoji]10004[/emoji] @JustBlaze
Follow

I bought 5 leathers, 10 shoes, 4 sneakers, 4 jackets, 12 polos, 2 sweaters, 3 hoodies, 2 backpacks, 1 duffel, 4 dog sweaters, and an object.

:nerd:

Last edited:
Who the hell copped that crystal skull thou :nerd:
Order went through I'm good till November

I knew I should have did next day shipping. I have a feeling those are the only orders going through. If the majority of these orders go through I'd have to assume this was a planned "sale".

I knew I should have did next day shipping. I have a feeling those are the only orders going through. If the majority of these orders go through I'd have to assume this was a planned "sale".

I'm having the same feeling.

Though, I made my order before the madness truly started, so I didn't realize a contingency was necessary.

Last edited:
After saving 65%, I don't get why you couldn't just pay 20-25 for the overnight or two day shipping. :lol:

For every body that ordered why didn't y'all do overnight shipping? With as steep as the discount 30 bucks more wasn't hurting nobody

Y'all maybe able to call customer service and pay the fee and get them overnight ship it, I have done it twice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom