**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

good to see everyones orders coming through i figured they would tho... quite frankly this is good business for RL either way... do you know how many people just bought things they would have probably waited on just because it was a sale. People surely bought things they normally wouldn't simply because it was there.

So pissed I missed out on that employee discount, word is that ALL orders will be honored.   Nvm
Is it too late for the code?
I entered the info and it said I can start shopping as an employee but everything is regular price when I check out.

Last edited:
yeah, if you didn't get to crazy with it  ya'll should be good 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
good to see everyones orders coming through i figured they would tho... quite frankly this is good business for RL either way... do you know how many people just bought things they would have probably waited on just because it was a sale. People surely bought things they normally wouldn't simply because it was there.

Not only that. This brings in new customers.
I don't even really mess with RL like that but at with 65% off, there's no way I wasn't going to rack up on a few pieces.

damn, ya'll ran through that southwest hoody.

not a single size left on the site.

:lol:

I bought one from a dept store on sale. Last night I bought another one and will be taking the 1st one back. Gonna go ahead and recoup that initial $ plus some :lol:

Got 2 shipping confirmation emails so far.

Last edited:
im waiting for package today from ups. i hate receiving anything from them, because they either go through my package or they leave the item in front of my door.

Wow this thread jumped 10 pages in a few hrs...I see your true colors shining through Lol.

LMAO at you guys in here explaining your allegiance or lack thereof to Ralph Lauren. What are these clowns going to do to you for posting in here?

Back
Top Bottom