**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Wow, now I see this thread is just a bunch of grumpy elitist herbs. I found out about the code through Twitter. I didn't know it was a crime to share things on here.
laugh.gif

i found it the same way, and the  reason i came in here was to share it, but they were allready up on it

How is sizing on slim-fit denim? TTS or size up?

I'm looking to purhcase these two:

Slim-Fit Stewart Wash Jean
Price: $98.00
Style #30544816

Slim-Fit Lennox-Wash Jean
Price: $98.00
Style #30544806

Reps for all the help.

Wow, now I see this thread is just a bunch of grumpy elitist herbs. I found out about the code through Twitter. I didn't know it was a crime to share things on here.
You couldn't be more wrong. The code is very much appreciated fam. No person here is upset about saving hundreds/thousands of dollars.

There's guys in here that have been doing this for a long time, when much more than placing an online order went into obtaining polo...and we won't even get into getting back home still wearing what they had on. Now the whole thing is going down the same road that sneaker buying had become. That a look at it from their POV.

I felt like you did a few years ago. And It took me a while to see it from this perspective. but the over time I understood. Instead of calling people herbs, stick around...you may learn something.

Last edited:
Knew about the code before it was posted up here...no lurking involved. Just wanted to see if it was posted up here, to determine if it was going to get canceled [shrug]

Some of your orders should go through. This happens on a few items every new rollout without a code and none of my orders have ever been cancelled. Good luck.

That's why I did separate orders. Just in case.

..360 degrees back home.

Bucktown, home of the original gun glappaz [shrug]

people are getting their tracking numbers on twitter! f*** i should have ordered some jeans. i only got a couple packs of briefs and a polo. 

Didn't need anything but copped a leather duffle bag for myself and some loafers for the boo should have been 6-700 got it for 220 shipped

I'm sure there's some awesome genuinely helpful people on here that have been "down" for a while. But the people complaining that others have questions and that others are sharing really make "new" people feel unwelcome and spoil the whole bunch... they're not a very good representation of others that want to be helfpul. This is supposed to be a community. I don't see folks in the Roshe thread like this. When someone comes in for the first time and cops their first pair, the original people that liked them 2 years ago congratulate and say welcome, share their love for the shoe.

I'm not a 'lo head. Price range is not for me. So, seeing the code was crazy. Is it that bad for others to ask for help because they know most regulars on here know what they're talking about? I personally didn't cop to resell. I copped because I want some chinos and I want to surprise my lady with some shoes... and I shared that.

don't worry about dudes like that fam it's a waste of breath. IMO people should buy whatever the hell they want, you don't have to know the history and lifestyle of a brand just in order to buy something you like.

Brethren, gwaan with likkle dutty argument..

Stop pree we and contribute instead of the loose chat...

Zeen?

You couldn't be more wrong. The code is very much appreciated fam. No person here is upset about saving hundreds/thousands of dollars.

There's guys in here that have been doing this for a long time, when much more than placing an online order went into obtaining polo...and we won't even get into getting back home still wearing what they had on. Now the whole thing is going down the same road that sneaker buying had become. That a look at it from their POV.

I felt like you did a few years ago. And It took me a while to see it from this perspective. but the over time I understood. Instead of calling people herbs, stick around...you may learn something.

QFT.

I'm sure there's some awesome genuinely helpful people on here that have been "down" for a while. But the people complaining that others have questions and that others are sharing really make "new" people feel unwelcome and spoil the whole bunch... they're not a very good representation of others that want to be helfpul. This is supposed to be a community. I don't see folks in the Roshe thread like this. When someone comes in for the first time and cops their first pair, the original people that liked them 2 years ago congratulate and say welcome, share their love for the shoe.

I'm not a 'lo head. Price range is not for me. So, seeing the code was crazy. Is it that bad for others to ask for help because they know most regulars on here know what they're talking about? I personally didn't cop to resell. I copped because I want some chinos and I want to surprise my lady with some shoes... and I shared that.

Do you like sneakers?

Were you doing sneakers in 2000?

How do you feel about the sneaker scene now, if you were?

The only reason behind the "elitism" among any of the members of this thread is to protect a culture we hold dear from turning into the circus that sneakers have become.

But, on the topic of the code, I really don't care who flourishes of that. I only get tight about vintage stuff. Any negative sentiments toward the sharing of the code is that it puts everybody in jeopardy and risks the cancellation of orders.

I'm not trying to knock anybody's come up. And, if you're not a "Lo Head" and just want to cop some quality threads for a deal, more power to you. But, if johnny come latelys, outsiders, and posers go ham and blow the spot for the devotees, then those regulars might get a tad aggy.

Last edited:
QFT.
Do you like sneakers?

Were you doing sneakers in 2000?

How do you feel about the sneaker scene now, if you were?

The only reason behind the "elitism" among any of the members of this thread is to protect a culture we hold dear from turning into the circus that sneakers have become.

But, on the topic of the code, I really don't care who flourishes of that. I only get tight about vintage stuff. Any negative sentiments toward the sharing of the code is that it puts everybody in jeopardy and risks the cancellation of orders.

I'm not trying to knock anybody's come up. And, if you're not a "Lo Head" and just want to cop some quality threads for a deal, more power to you. But, if johnny come latelys, outsiders, and posers go ham and blow the spot for the devotees, then those regulars might get a tad aggy.

Blow what spot exactly the **** was posted on twitter ALL OVER. and quite frankly The sneaker game and the Polo game are already both a circus and share similarities. Hence that picture posted above a bunch of grown men in polo everything taking pictures clamoring to show their items. As someone who started out with a love for sneakers from an early age the only thing i dislike about the "sneaker culture" is that i cant cop a regular release w/o having to put together a full out strategy to buy what i want, so instead i bypass many releases just because the work isn't worth it anymore.

As far as RL goes i highly doubt people are going to be crashing websites for new pieces and their is a huge variety in the clothing so it should never reach that point. However let's not act as if grown men salvaging over teddy bear T-shirts and flossing their collection is any different from grown men standing in circles posting their latest j's.

Is it too late for the code?
I entered the info and it said I can start shopping as an employee but everything is regular price when I check out.

Back
Top Bottom