**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I got off the phone a rep said they will cancel all orders placed with that code. I don't know if I should believe her.

Well clearly thats not true since peoples orders have shipped. How can they turn a package around once its already enroute. I would think the package would have to at least attempt to reach its destination. If for whatever reason that does occur i can see BBB complaints out the ying yang

nah ma

Nike(meg) showed us nothing is a safe order until its on your doorsteps...or even better in your hands

they can DEF re-route a package after its shipped

Last edited:
Well clearly thats not true since peoples orders have shipped. How can they turn a package around once its already enroute. I would think the package would have to at least attempt to reach its destination. If for whatever reason that does occur i can see BBB complaints out the ying yang
Nike does it all the time

I went in last night...my wife was just telling me how she wanted to go shopping for our 1yr. old baby girl and get her some stuff for Spring/Summer...Saw the code and got like $800 worth of dresses, shirts, shoes for less than $200 shipped...:pimp:

Hoping it doesn't get cancelled but I see they've already shipped other peoples stuff so hope I'm good...

I got off the phone a rep said they will cancel all orders placed with that code. I don't know if I should believe her.

nah ma

Nike(meg) showed us nothing is a safe order until its on your doorsteps...or even better in your hands

they can DEF re-route a package after its shipped

Exactly. We'll find out tomrorrow for sure with next day air though

Maybe for orders not shipped.
I did NDA & already got a tracking # from UPS saying the order has been processed.
No shipping details from RL.com yet though detailing the order on what was actually shipped.
Only way they can prevent this at this point is re-routing the packages back to the warehouse.
We shall see..

PO

Last edited:
haha really?! well good on nike. Maybe that explains the random re-stocks

Last edited:
Y'all ain't tell y'all ladies about the sale? :lol: I hit up my girl and told her to start looking for stuff she liked ASAP lmao

^ lol I kinda feel selfish because my dudes bday is next month and I didnt get him anything :frown: he dosent really wear LO tho so its not too bad ...lol. i was tryna get an order before the code stopped working.

RRLegend - Idk how you do it bro, if I have more clothes than I have time to wear I know you have a serious problem, I disgust myself with the amount of items that come in. I need hangers, gotta bring some stuff in from the car when the coast is clear… wifey is not amused one bit

all my items say stock located but nothing has shipped. I placed 3 orders regular and next day and nothing has shipped yet.

I was able to get 2 of the Western shirts last night. Does anybody who already owns them care to share their opinions on them?

RRLegend - Idk how you do it bro, if I have more clothes than I have time to wear I know you have a serious problem, I disgust myself with the amount of items that come in. I need hangers, gotta bring some stuff in from the car when the coast is clear… wifey is not amused one bit

Get it while you can worry about it later .there's gonna be a time where life is not gonna give me these opportunities to enjoy myself and be selfish . plus I always find time to wear what my purchase no matter if it the next week or 3 years down the line tags will get popped .

I was able to get 2 of the Western shirts last night. Does anybody who already owns them care to share their opinions on them?
I'm assuming rrl denim westerns ? If so depends on the wash , but they are usually tight for me in shoulder and bicep , and run on the slimmer side , but I'm also 6'2 and 285 and bulky .

I'm not mad at the code glitch, but originally I had like 15-20 items in my cart, then I walked over to my closet and was like hell nah, this is a problem...I have NWT clothes I haven't worn in 5+ yrs...I only get must haves and it can't be something similar to what I already have, and if it is similar, it has to be better in quality and appearance.

Dudes straight beasted on the Southwestern Hoodie. Couldnt even get my large smh. oh well bought these 2 items instead.
Yeah they run really slim but I'm a slim dude. I'm 6'3 188 so they fit perfect. The denim is nice medium weight and has a rigid feel. You can tell that its going to last for a while and fade nicely. You wont be disappointed if you sized right. Bonus is that they are made out of Japanese denim

QFT.

I just recently started looking at 3 bedrooms. My wife and I own our 2 bedroom and we have no kids, and I still need more room for all my crap. Plus, I have a storage spot too. Clothes aren't that bad. I basically just have a bunch of bins that I sort of rotate out seasonally. The winter is kind of bad because of all the jackets. North Face still gets major love. But, for me, it's the kicks that kill me space-wise. I probably have close to 600 pairs of sneakers.

And, it's all about the culture for me, because I don't get fly for the office or anything like that. I wear the same beat loafers and off the rack dress shirts all the time.

Meanwhile, on the casual side, I find all kinds of stuff still with tags sitting deep in the closet or folded at the bottom of some plastic bin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom