The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

I'm trying to see how much this wins. I wouldn't be mad at an extra $100 in my pocket
IMG_20181019_232820.jpg

The multiplier is only an extra $1 per play but I never do it because I never win nothing. I had a feeling I had to hit something this time though cause I gave the bum down the street $2 instead of the usual $1.

Time to play again on Tuesday. QPs are the way to go from now on

How much?
$60

Which is most I’ll buy 2 tickets

Said **** it

Just check, nothing. Finally got a bunch of numbers on a good amount of tickets but not worth bragging about

Think I found a new lucky spot. Sold a 9.5 milly and a 4 million raffle ticket in the same week last week. I rarely get numbers anyMore so I copped these tickets there so :nerd:

$60

Which is most I’ll buy 2 tickets

Said **** it

Just check, nothing. Finally got a bunch of numbers on a good amount of tickets but not worth bragging about

Think I found a new lucky spot. Sold a 9.5 milly and a 4 million raffle ticket in the same week last week. I rarely get numbers anyMore so I copped these tickets there so :nerd:
Yea I spent $30. Split the costs with a coworker so I’ll get $15 back so it could have been worse. I will prob just cop one ticket the next drawing and be out.

I'm trying to see how much this wins. I wouldn't be mad at an extra $100 in my pocket

The multiplier is only an extra $1 per play but I never do it because I never win nothing. I had a feeling I had to hit something this time though cause I gave the bum down the street $2 instead of the usual $1.

Time to play again on Tuesday. QPs are the way to go from now on

$200 from 2 sets of numbers. That's a big W.

Back
Top Bottom