The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

I don’t ply lottery at all but when dude at the deli on the corner told me the jackpot is 1 BILL I had to play. I had no idea it gets up to this high.
Has anyone ever won a jackpot off a quick pick ticket? Or am I gonna have to sit here and come up with 6 numbers for Tuesday

You think these people be sitting there picking numbers on hundreds of tickets? Carpal tunnel be Ferreal.

I don’t ply lottery at all but when dude at the deli on the corner told me the jackpot is 1 BILL I had to play. I had no idea it gets up to this high.
Has anyone ever won a jackpot off a quick pick ticket? Or am I gonna have to sit here and come up with 6 numbers for Tuesday
Plenty win with quick pick

Played $40 and won $12 played it all back.

Don't usually play the lottery, had no idea about the megaplier.

It's nuts to think someone will win a billion dollars off playing two bucks. They could literally skip thousand of nine figure folks just like that.

I'm so ready to win. I would go crazy off the powerball win tonight. I'm on a completely different level if I win Tuesday.

So the cash option is $904 mm
then apparently $217mm just to the feds smh
Leaves you with $687mm
Sort out the rest of the taxes, then fees for your team
At that point then it's just wealth management
this is more than enough to do your own lil drip (conservatively) and have a nice head start for a couple generations after you.

So the cash option is $904 mm
then apparently $217mm just to the feds smh
Leaves you with $687mm
Sort out the rest of the taxes, then fees for your team
At that point then it's just wealth management
this is more than enough to do your own lil drip (conservatively) and have a nice head start for a couple generations after you.
I’m def grabbing a mayweather type mansion and a big hair or two if I hit and saving the rest.

It's nuts to think someone will win a billion dollars off playing two bucks. They could literally skip thousand of nine figure folks just like that.

I'm so ready to win. I would go crazy off the powerball win tonight. I'm on a completely different level if I win Tuesday.
when its this big and most of America playing, I would be shocked if just one single person won

its gonna be a few winners but if a single person wins... jelly :lol:

Reactions: Ube
I’m def grabbing a mayweather type mansion and a big hair or two if I hit and saving the rest.

Nah realistically I’m staying between 1-2mm for a crib. Possibly a condo on the left cost but I highly doubt it.

Before anything is purchased though my immediate priority is securing a solid wealth management team, then lawyers, and security. Everything after that is smooth sailing.

After all my priorities are straight though I’m headed straight to the Porsche dealer and ordering a 911 with yachting blue guts :tongue:

Nah realistically I’m staying between 1-2mm for a crib. Possibly a condo on the left cost but I highly doubt it.

Before anything is purchased though my immediate priority is securing a solid wealth management team, then lawyers, and security. Everything after that is smooth sailing.

After all my priorities are straight though I’m headed straight to the Porsche dealer and ordering a 911 with yachting blue guts :tongue:
Why you need security though? It ain’t like you’re gonna be walking around with cash on you.

Can’t put it all in one bank account.

I’ll go to Switzerland and open an account there.

Come back hire a lawyer.

Every single person I know will get some money. I don’t want to be that rich.

I’ll make sure all my discord people get some M’s too

Some NTers and other people I’m cool with online.

Not much you can really do without being a target.

I just want peace of mind to be honest.

Would like to help the Youth and people who are in the front lines of that trying to steer them in the proper directions and actually try to provide jobs and a different mindset for them.

I’d like to open up healthy restaurants as well. Vegan only at reasonable price.

Oh and I need a different IG model every 2 days because I wanna poop on some. No joke. Seriously.

Why you need security though? It ain’t like you’re gonna be walking around with cash on you.

You’re gonna need security fam trust lol There was a dude who actually hit the lotto and got set up and taken out by his handlers. A lot of stuff you gotta avoid coming into this much money. Security team just makes the transition a bit easier.

You’re gonna need security fam trust lol There was a dude who actually hit the lotto and got set up and taken out by his handlers. A lot of stuff you gotta avoid coming into this much money. Security team just makes the transition a bit easier.
How much you gonna have to pay a year for security?

There’s literally a huge target on you’re back after you win.

It’s groups of people waiting for the names to Ben released and they start and plan when they wanna take you out.

It’s not all pretty.

You have a lot of power now. You can do a lot.

They want you to donate to charity, buy expensive cars and homes and ****.

Anything more you’ll be done.

MK Ultra is real!

You might’ve be under it while picking your check up.

Even your security might set you up.

Stay armed!

You got an article or vid of the story?

Back
Top Bottom