The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

Haven’t checked mine yet. It’s in the whip and I’m out right now. Doubt I hit anything lol. Down $80 over the past 4 weeks ($20 quickpick per week). Gonna throw down another $20 for Tuesday’s drawing 8)

Only had two of the megamillie numbers :smh:
Prolly cop two more Powerball tickets tomorrow though.

Damn... somebody in cali hit 5 of 6 numbers. Dawg I'd be sick. Deepest depression. And probs cry uncontrollably for the rest of the weekend.

We Lit

Mega Millions jackpot rolls over to $1.6 billion, with a "B"
  • 10 min ago

5bcaf48bc125b.image.jpg

One Mega Millions ticket sold in Arkansas won $10,000 on Friday.

There was no grand prize winner of Friday’s Mega Millions lottery jackpot, increasing the jackpot for Tuesday’s drawing to a record-setting $1.6 billion ($904 million cash).

According to the Multi-State Lottery Association, the numbers drawn were:

15-23-53-65-70, Mega Ball 7, Megaplier 2x.

There were 15 Match 5 winners nationally of $1 million each, but only one Match 5 winner with the Megaplier, worth $2 million.

In Arkansas, there was one Match 4 + Megaball ticket sold, worth $10,000. There were 20 Match 4 tickets sold, worth $500, and 27 Match 4 tickets with the Megaplier option, worth $1,000. There were 68 Match 3 + Megaball tickets sold, worth $200; and 64 Match 3 + Megaball tickets with the Megaplier option, worth $400.

Saturday’s Powerball jackpot will be worth an estimated $345 million ($199 million cash value).

Powerball numbers drawn Wednesday were:

3-57-64-68-69, Powerball 15, Power Play 3x.

lol i spent $60 for me and $2 for my sis
gonna check the tickets. probably got nada.

All those people who got 5 numbers gotta be upset

I know I would be but they still get a milly

Honestly if I hit 5 numbers Tuesday that’s cool too

Man ain’t no way NO ONE hit. The odds of winning are 302.6 million and 1. You trying to tell me, with all these people playing...multiple tickets at a time...there wasn’t 303 million entries? Sounds outlandish but if half of America played 2 tickets, that’s it. If a quarter of America plays 4 tickets, that’s it. People out here buy hundreds of tickets! Either there’s not enough people playing(which I doubt), the quick pick computer picks the same combinations over and over, or it’s a timing thing. Everyone that bought a ticket 5:27pm got the same numbers.

Man ain’t no way NO ONE hit. The odds of winning are 302.6 million and 1. You trying to tell me, with all these people playing...multiple tickets at a time...there wasn’t 303 million entries? Sounds outlandish but if half of America played 2 tickets, that’s it. If a quarter of America plays 4 tickets, that’s it. People out here buy hundreds of tickets! Either there’s not enough people playing(which I doubt), the quick pick computer picks the same combinations over and over, or it’s a timing thing. Everyone that bought a ticket 5:27pm got the same numbers.
If there were 303 mil entries they wouldn't necessarily be 303 mil UNIQUE entries

i would honestly be happy even winning a 300 million $ jackpot. they say something like its only worth buying lottery tickets when jackpots reach $500 million.

Back
Top Bottom