The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

Djejejjewjejsjsjsjsjsjsjs IM ******* TIGHT!

CHINO HILLS IS MAD CLOSE & I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT ******* 7-11 THAT WAS!

THE WINNING TICKET WAS SO CLOSE YET SO FAR AWAY :smh:

RATHER HAVE HAD SOME ABUELITA IN PR WIN THAN THIS ****.

BRB HANGING MYSELF FROM THE DOORKNOB.

it's lit at the 7-11 in chino hills
smokin.gif
why is shock g working at 7 11 tho

Imagine if you were sitting at a bar or a public place watching the drawing not expecting to win and seeing your numbers hit....

:lol: How would you make your exit?

I think a ton of people were at a bar x public place just to watch the drawing so lots of people left instantly, just gotta get up and leave, assassins creed style

the winner could be partying with those people at 7-11 right now, his or hers last time blending in :smokin

im salty as hell, let me just get 5 numbers, came close with 3 haha :rolleyes

So the Lotto has enough money to pay out store owners? But won't let people use multipliers to double or triple certain prize amounts? SCHEME. It's all a scheme. Every dollar INTO the pot should be eligible for winning. Lotto officials getting their raise, their cut, and just laughing at the hysteria that they created. Government aint doing crap about it either. They get a nice cut too.

So the Lotto has enough money to pay out store owners? But won't let people use multipliers to double or triple certain prize amounts? SCHEME. It's all a scheme. Every dollar INTO the pot should be eligible for winning. Lotto officials getting their raise, their cut, and just laughing at the hysteria that they created. Government aint doing crap about it either. They get a nice cut too.
well it IS a business

how do you think they are able to set all this up if they gave all the money back? 

Back
Top Bottom