The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

I'm from CA and didn't win a damn thing.. I need them to say the city..

nas-gifmask_zpsae64a0e6.gif

27 and 19 me and my sisters bdays ...my little sister bday the 8 but instead i put 45 for MJ comeback number :x
someone hit this .. my love ones ages 4, 8, 10, 19 and 27 always play 4-34 for my favorite vacation floor/room destination. Not sure if I would of have used 10 as PB but someone made a suggestion about playing all the pb numbers damn ... in seriously sick to my stomach.

someone hit this .. my love ones ages 4, 8, 10, 19 and 27 always play 4-34 for my favorite vacation floor/room destination. Not sure if I would of have used 10 as PB but someone made a suggestion about playing all the pb numbers damn ... in seriously sick to my stomach.

:x

CA gonna be getting a nice tax boost. Then the store gets like $10k. Lowly cashier may get table scraps.

That second prize of a mile is nice. I hope there's a million of those winners and the lottery goes under. As far as I know, there is no sharing the lower level prizes.

CA gonna be getting a nice tax boost. Then the store gets like $10k. Lowly cashier may get table scraps.

That second prize of a mile is nice. I hope there's a million of those winners and the lottery goes under. As far as I know, there is no sharing the lower level prizes.
yea there is on the lower levels.

I hit the 8 and 19 and the pb, all I get is 7 times 2 with the power play :smh:

Best hit I got and those were my go to numbers :lol:

Lock this ******** thread up, man
Lottery is a ******* scam :smh:
I'm never playing this **** again, B. **** is getting me tight

Last edited:
only one person won 1.5 billion just now...........idk even know how to process that :x

Back
Top Bottom