The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | PS5 Pro launches 11/7 for $699

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1725542985072.png

I thought FFVII Rebirth had GOTY wrapped up.
I seriously wasn't expecting 94 Metacritic with so many reviews and so many comparisons to Mario Galaxy which I think is the best platformer of all time.

I'm all for Sony diversifying their porfolio to get more income but single player games will always be the bread and butter. The team for this game is not that big either so it wouldn't have strained their pockets. No controversy, just pure gaming. I hope they learn from this. I will be voting with my wallet.

About time Sony.

Gonna check this out

All PS5 models should have been designed to be compatible with the same faceplates.

Put in like an 1.5 hours with Astro Bot at launch.

Game filled my pure, cold heart with so much joy.
1725652644820.png

The Crash Site theme and the Funky Fungi theme (the hidden area with dancing giant mushrooms) have been in my head all day.

Gonna need that OST.

I may have missed/skipped black loong. It doesn't get easier man. I'm starting chapter 4. Gotten a few grey hairs because of this game :smh:

there are these stairs that you go up and theres a door with water falling in front that you can’t pass unless you collect some artifact. I believe i got it when i defeated the Earth Dog mini boss. Black Loong is no joke. 1 hit and i was almost killed.

finally beat black myth wukong. heres my final review

8.5/10

I thought the game was just a boss rush in the beginning (it still kinda is) but starting from chapter 3 to the end, the game gets even better with a bit more exploration and secret areas.

one thing I learned was that the reason why there are so many bosses are because it follows the original story of "Journey to the West."

some of the bosses are just as hard as souls bosses but 80% are super easy because of the amount of spells and cheese there are (immobilization spell + pluck of many spell combined is lethal)

several of the bosses in this game are super creative and cool. not gonna spoil it but the second half of the game has the best bosses for sure.

there are a good amount of technical issues with this game like frame rate and the combat is just messy. its not as clean as stellar blade.

the combat is a lot like dark souls where you just have to dodge. overall, this game could be a strong contender for GOTY, but I still have my money on FF7 Rebirth.

I thought we’d be at the point where they’d offer you the OST through iTunes or your choice of platform. I’m not booting up my PS5 to listen to any music :lol:

The OST for Astro's Playroom was on iTunes and EYE copped that immediately (GPU Jungle was living rent free in my head :lol:)

Was hoping the OST for Astro Bot would be available on iTunes when the game released but that has happened yet.

Hopefully that changes soon.

Put some time into Vampire Survivors and that game is addicting as hell. :pimp:

That's the only game that has taken me away from Astro Bot.

IT is amazing how quickly a run can go all the way left when you seemingly have things under control. :lol::smh:

Still trying to get out of the Mad Forest.

Back
Top Bottom