The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | PS5 Pro launches 11/7 for $699

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1725542985072.png

I thought FFVII Rebirth had GOTY wrapped up.
I seriously wasn't expecting 94 Metacritic with so many reviews and so many comparisons to Mario Galaxy which I think is the best platformer of all time.

I'm all for Sony diversifying their porfolio to get more income but single player games will always be the bread and butter. The team for this game is not that big either so it wouldn't have strained their pockets. No controversy, just pure gaming. I hope they learn from this. I will be voting with my wallet.

Last edited:
didnt really play the first astro bot may end up checking this one out if it comes to ps+

1725542985072.png

I thought FFVII Rebirth had GOTY wrapped up.
I seriously wasn't expecting 94 Metacritic with so many reviews and so many comparisons to Mario Galaxy which I think is the best platformer of all time.

I'm all for Sony diversifying their porfolio to get more income but single player games will always be the bread and butter. The team for this game is not that big either so it wouldn't have strained their pockets. No controversy, just pure gaming. I hope they learn from this. I will be voting with my wallet.

kurtangle-crying.gif

Ugh. Leaks of the image are looking accurate based on that image. Same person leaked the $700 price tag. I didn’t want to believe it.

Four-stripe Adidas?

Ricky from Trailer Park Boys would be proud.

1725570718220.png

Also, this was the strangest way to find out how bad the contrast on my monitor is.

"Is there some kind of inside joke I'm missing here?"

Back
Top Bottom