The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

def going to cop a ps4 unless sony just tanks but I don't believe thats going to happen.....probably won't cop the first generation though....

I sense a lot of social humbug , PS world info , a lot of tech demos that will blow our mind then piss us off when the games look nothing like that and confirmed 4K support . I just hope the console itself is gorgeous and the games at least look as good as battlefield 3, crysis 3, etc on medium PC settings.

This i am trying to curb my expectations.

I am so sick of all the "tech demos" that they say are running in real time....but then the game comes out and looks nothing like said tech demo. Excited to see how they use the real time rendering tech, and will be excited to see a new Killzone

^ home was fun for like the first couple of months and then it was just straight meh..

can't wait for the conference later :pimp:

PS4 will be a day 1 cop IF...the launch titles are on point.

Still got my ps1 been contemplating copping a ps3 might have to do so now since the price will drop with the release of the ps4

I know this is the PS thread and you guys will jump on me, but I'm just stating my preference and don't want to turn this into a back and forth about which system is better.

I hope they redesign the controller and make it more like the Xbox360 controller with triggers.

PS controller was good and cool for PS2 days, but now since FPS's rule they should make the controller have triggers or something.

I didn't get PS3, and I'm stuck with have Xbox Live until 2019 so I'm already by default will have to buy the NextBox, but I'm curious to see how Sony bounces back from last generation.

They dominated so much with the PS2, and were slow out the gate with the PS3 so I know they're going to come with it for the PS4.

Patiently waiting...

the only gripe i have on ds3 is how l2 &r2d2 get triggered if i set it down by accident/or lean it tryin to one hand it, whathaveyou. so maybe guards like actual guns could really set it off imo. even invert triggers ala blah blah. with the guards tho the round triggers could still work.

EDIT:: i got it!!! the bottom of l2r2 dont give but r low enough as to not get in the way....or something like that

Last edited:
So hype for tonight. Gonna head to the gym come home and just sleep until 6 lol. Now we just need Microsoft to announce a date, doubt they'll allow Sony to have all the spotlight on them for 4+ months until E3.

I know this is the PS thread and you guys will jump on me, but I'm just stating my preference and don't want to turn this into a back and forth about which system is better.

I hope they redesign the controller and make it more like the Xbox360 controller with triggers.

PS controller was good and cool for PS2 days, but now since FPS's rule they should make the controller have triggers or something.

I didn't get PS3, and I'm stuck with have Xbox Live until 2019 so I'm already by default will have to buy the NextBox, but I'm curious to see how Sony bounces back from last generation.

They dominated so much with the PS2, and were slow out the gate with the PS3 so I know they're going to come with it for the PS4.

Patiently waiting...
You can buy an xbox 360 like ps3 controller.

Regarding the $10, from Joystiq:

Sony is giving away free PSN credit to 'loyal' customers

Sony is sending $10 vouchers for free PlayStation Network credit to "loyal" customers of the service, although it's not clear what constitutes that loyalty exactly. Multiple PSN users from North America, both on Twitter and the NeoGAF forum, are reporting they received messages this morning with $10 credit enclosed. We've also received a tip confirming the credit being added to a user's PSN account. Meanwhile, some users are reporting they received $5 credit, and a Twitter search suggests that freebie was sent out last week.

The $10 credit message (see below the break) reads: "Thank you for being a loyal customer and fan of PlayStation Network. As a token of our appreciation, we've sent you $10.00 to spend on the PlayStation Store."

So far, the free credit is apparently restricted to North American customers, and there aren't any clear patterns as to who's entitled to it and why; we've reached out to Sony for more details. Sure, the timing suggests this is all about stirring up further buzz amongst the already fervent PlayStation Fourplay, but free stuff is pretty much always lovely.

Back
Top Bottom