The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Thanks to the guys who were helping me figure out of my ps3 was backwards compatible.

Got NBA street finally and checked it. It works! So happy lol.

I ordered volume 2 and the jerks sent me volume 1 tho. Considering it was a dollar and I wanted it anyway I don't care. But still...

I don't get why they don't make a new version. Its so much fun and online woukd be crazy too but whatever

Because it's a EA Sport or EA Big produced game.

EA is a pretty horrible game developer.

I didnt think price would be included in any information tomorrow.

$429 comes with a 160GB or larger, than I'm fine with it. $529 500GB or larger I'd consider it as well.
This is 2013, if they release a system with only 160GB I don't even know what to think. Unless it's a SSD there is no reason we shouldn't be getting half a terabyte in the base model. 

8491767200_380c0a7a66_o.png

I'm hoping for a Gran Turismo 6 trailer since Polyphony Digital hasn't been doing **** as of late. Toss up a pretty real time trailer of the C7 Vette for us Kaz!

Last edited:
What can they actually add to make the PS4, THE PS4. I really have no idea what to expect.

PSOne: Beginning of the CD era.
PS2: Beginning of the DVD era.
PS3: Beginning of the Bluray era.
PS4: ?

I hope it's nothing to do with the cloud. Our internet speeds can't handle cloud-based gaming at the moment. Not only am I clueless format wise but also in every other aspect. What can we expect?

Gustav Halling, lead gameplay designer at DICE tweeted,

Notice the picture on the previous page that said '15 hours', look within it? Could we see a PS4 Battlefield 4 tomorrow? :wow:

Here it is again,

We need to see something BIG & exciting from a outside 3rd party game developer & studio and not the usual re hashed game franchises of the next gen COD, Battlefield, Assasin Creed, Madden, and NBA 2K yearly games.

This better be EPIC.

I have a feeling we'll be seriously let down though. I can't think of anything else but cloud based gaming.

tried to set that "15 hours" jpg as my wallpaper and it ended up giving me the rest of the image:

socom?

^ it could be battlefield 4. Gamestop executives saw the game today, and the orange blue scheme follows BF3's cover.

We need to see something BIG & exciting from a outside 3rd party game developer & studio and not the usual re hashed game franchises of the next gen COD, Battlefield, Assasin Creed, Madden, and NBA 2K yearly games.

This times 300 :smh:

But I don't see it happening

I sense a lot of social humbug , PS world info , a lot of tech demos that will blow our mind then piss us off when the games look nothing like that and confirmed 4K support . I just hope the console itself is gorgeous and the games at least look as good as battlefield 3, crysis 3, etc on medium PC settings.

Back
Top Bottom