The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Finally.
pimp.gif

Hopefully Sony brings it tonight.

Here's the Sony link Boost.

https://us.playstation.com/meeting2013/

What can they actually add to make the PS4, THE PS4. I really have no idea what to expect.

PSOne: Beginning of the CD era.
PS2: Beginning of the DVD era.
PS3: Beginning of the Bluray era.
PS4: ?

Beginning of the HVD era?

Also theres a rumore that The Last Guardian willl be revealed for PS4.

According to a report on ****, the website was told by a reliable source that Team Ico’s “The Last Guardian” project will be a PlayStation 4 title.

Unfortunately the site didn’t have any additional details to share leaving many wondering when the title will resurface as a PlayStation 4 title.

The report on **** gains extra credibility as Kenny Linder, a former employee of shuttered Sony UK studio Bigbig, recently revealed that “The Last Guardian” has been in developer on Orbis  – codename for PS4 – for quite some time now.

Additionally, he shared that the game’s platform has been questionable for nearly two years, but it was restarted and moved to PS4.

His full comment regarding “The Last Guardian’s” PS4 development reads:
I don't know, but I know it's been in development on Orbis for a long time now. Its platform has been questionable for nearly two years, but the last time it was restarted (it's been restarted a number of times), it was moved to Orbis.
At this time there is considerable evidence to suggest “The Last Guardian” is a PS4 title. Now it’s a question of where and when the title was be announced.

supposedly the game was just too ambitious for PS3

What can they actually add to make the PS4, THE PS4. I really have no idea what to expect.

PSOne: Beginning of the CD era.
PS2: Beginning of the DVD era.
PS3: Beginning of the Bluray era.
PS4: ?

Mainstream cloud gaming.

It's great to see the thread alive and kicking like old times. I haven't played games with any of you in a while...

I hope Sony has all the HD footage available for download soon after the meeting is over.

I remember when G4 was video games all day long . Electric playground , screensavers , cheats , icons , etc.

[h1]Source: The PS4 Will Be Out This November, And You’ll Be Able To Control It With Your Phone[/h1]
avt-small.jpg
Jason Schreier

A reliable Kotaku source has informed us that the PlayStation 4, codenamed Orbis, will be out this November in the United States.

Our source—the same reliable source who back in early 2012 told us the codename for Sony's next console and the codename for Microsoft's next console—tells us that there are two models planned for the new machine, and that pricing won't be announced until later this year, possibly around E3. The current plan, our source says, is to release them at $429 and $529, but that could change.

Although nothing is confirmed just yet, as we get closer and closer to the release of Orbis, which Sony is expected to officially announce during an event in New York City tomorrow night, we continue to hear more details about what will ship with the new hardware. Back in January, we learned about the PS4's new controller, which has a small touchpad in the center, and the fancy new user account system that will allow multiple people to log into one console at the same time.

New information revealed by our source suggests that on top of all that, you'll also be able to control the PS4 remotely from your tablet or smartphone. You'll be able to use a mobile device to chat with your PS4 friends or buy games which are then automatically downloaded to your machine, our source says.

Orbis is also following the path first set by Xbox Live: our source says "most" of the PS4's online features will require a premium subscription to use. Sony's new online service will be called PlayStation World, our source says, replacing PlayStation Plus.

(No word on whether that's related to PlayStation Cloud, domains for which Sony registered on Friday. We couldn't find any domains or trademarks registered for PlayStation World.)

Some other tidbits: our source says that every PS4 will come with a PlayStation Eye; that a new spectating feature will let you watch other friends play games from your console's dashboard, even when you don't own the game they're playing; and that the console will support local network play via Vita.

Also via our source, some new photos of a PS4 prototype controller, which match up with other photos that we've seen and verified. One is above. The other:

http://kotaku.com/5985356/source-th...d-youll-be-able-to-control-it-with-your-phone

2019? What the **** is that?

I ordered like 4 1 Year Xbox Live subscriptions when it was like $5 for one 12-month on slickdeals a few years back.

I went to Sears and they didn't have all 4 so they gave me what they had, which was 3, and to come back in a week to get the other 1 I was owed.

I went back and they didn't have all 4 again and there was a different person helping me so they gave me 3 again and said come back.

I didn't say anything and kept going back until I believe a manager pulled my card on it :lol: and the very first dude that helped me she brought up and he told her I was only owed one 12-month and I told her yeah that's what it was. She said she was going to go to the camera's to determine if I was lying or not and I knew she was bluffing, but I took the one I was owed and this time they marked it off and put it in the system my order was fullfilled but I had already made off with like 12-15 cards.

I gave some to my girl's little brother and the rest I just added to my account once I found out I didn't have to wait until it was about to expire. So I added like 9 years of Xbox Live and that's why I'm already inclided to buy the NextBox. But, I'll take a look at what Sony has to offer though.

I'll also look into that PS Xbox controller too.

Christophe Balestra, Naughty Dog co-president is speculating Move 2 to be revealed this evening.

I cannot wait. Starts at 11pm local time here but I'm not going to miss this. They invited 1200 people when something like E3 is about 350.

Are we going to have a different thread or we going to just use this one.

Back
Top Bottom