The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

"leaked" photo of the system :lol:

I like.

If that's a real pic of the ps4...I can dig it.
Won't cop though.
Gon play that ps triple till the price drops.

Mock-up was supposed to resemble:

I'm excited as anyone else. I know what the controller should look like and include more or less but we're clueless about the form factor of the production model for the hardware.

Last edited:
New Square-Enix game Murdered: Soul Suspect??

Wanna shed some light on this old friend?? :wink:

It's not developed in-house at SE. They're just publishing it. It's a game like Geist. That's all I can really say right now. Oh the answer to the riddle of "what's the hardest case to solve?"

Your own murder.

From beyond the grave [scary voice] OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [/scary voice] :lol:

If anyone cares:

Curious to see what this PS4 model is about. If it's all about social networking like I've been reading I'm definitely not copping...

New Square-Enix game Murdered: Soul Suspect??

Wanna shed some light on this old friend?? :wink:

It's not developed in-house at SE. They're just publishing it. It's a game like Geist. That's all I can really say right now. Oh the answer to the riddle of "what's the hardest case to solve?"

Your own murder.

From beyond the grave [scary voice] OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [/scary voice] :lol:

If anyone cares:

I missed your response. :lol:

This looks interesting.

Free

- Online free as the current Playstation Network

- Voice chat between all PlayStation certified devices, ie consoles and smartphones

Payment (annual cost of about $ 89.)

- Playstation Plus (included with these services previously have) enhanced new proposals, users PS4

- Access to Gaikai for cloud-gaming with the option to play for free to list some of the titles in a month, while others pay

- Share photos and / or videos directly to YouTube

- More space for saved games in the cloud

This right here. This right here will be perfect.

I'll extend PS plus for another couple of years if they do bump the price though

6PM? I gotta scurry home today.

Boost cook the new thread up for the PS4, player.

Last edited:

Free

- Online free as the current Playstation Network

- Voice chat between all PlayStation certified devices, ie consoles and smartphones

Payment (annual cost of about $ 89.)

- Playstation Plus (included with these services previously have) enhanced new proposals, users PS4

- Access to Gaikai for cloud-gaming with the option to play for free to list some of the titles in a month, while others pay

- Share photos and / or videos directly to YouTube

- More space for saved games in the cloud

This right here. This right here will be perfect.

I'll extend PS plus for another couple of years if they do bump the price though

Cross-game chat finally!?

I'll put the money up for the extra stuff too. PS+ has suprised me so much with it's free content/features.

Back
Top Bottom