The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Crash Bandicoot on PS4?!

tumblr_mdpwjgL87e1qdlh1io1_r1_400.gif

So I've been out the gaming loop the lady two years because of school and work.

I just can't believe the PS4 yesterday is on its way. Seems like just yesterday I picked up my 64GB and a copy of FIFA 08.

Someone help me make sense of all this, like how much better can the graphics get? What new boundaries can be pushed? I'm just a fan, I'm not knowledgable when it comes to the technical side of things.

I haven't had a Playstation since 2002 when I went off to College....its been Xbox/Xbox 360 since then....but im planning on getting both next gen systems this year!! Can't wait less than an hour!! Traffic better not be acting up, I don't get off until 5;30

Don't have the attention span to watch this but I hope some of you can post updates, it would be appreciated

I hope that there will be a shooter for the next Playstation that will be half as good as Resistance: Fall of Man was when the PS3 first launched. To me, that was the best shooter that I have ever played. I know some people will beg to differ, but to me that game can't be topped. If a game can capture my attention like that one did, i will be a happy man.

Oh, and new Motorstorm please. I want to feel that rage again that the first one made me feel :lol:

Don't have the attention span to watch this but I hope some of you can post updates, it would be appreciated
There are some tech sites doing live blogs. Peep those. They update automatically and only report the facts along with pics. You can just keep it in another tab while you chill. 

Back
Top Bottom