The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Just an FYI, the Playstation blog will be streaming a screening of BEYOND: Two Souls from the Tribeca Film festival tomorrow @ 6:45 pm EST.

During the screening, the official trailer for the game will be revealed as well as 35 minutes of gameplay.

More details HERE

I appreciate this. Really looking forward to it.

Just an FYI, the Playstation blog will be streaming a screening of BEYOND: Two Souls from the Tribeca Film festival tomorrow @ 6:45 pm EST.

During the screening, the official trailer for the game will be revealed as well as 35 minutes of gameplay.

More details HERE

I appreciate this. Really looking forward to it.

Me too.

Scooped Tomb Raider. Good looks, NCTwin

No problem. I might just do it myself...

I never really payed much attention to Beyond but there are no words to describe what I just saw on that livestream.

I need this masterpiece in my life.

I took advantage of the deal on Tomb Raider today. Can't beat all of what it's included for only $30.

I'm playing RE4 while I wait on it to download.

Man... I had to stop it. I didn't want to spoil it. I was already wanting this game, but damn!

Man, I was the one who posted about the Beyond livestream, but I completely forgot about it and subsequently missed it.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Hopefully the gameplay video pops up on youtube.

Yeah, I kinda stopped watching cross counter when they had that studio thing going on
ohwell.gif
. Thanks for the info!

any SSFIV fans remember this match?
laugh.gif
the ultimate turtle match!
bruhh, you reached maximum friends
laugh.gif
didn't even know that could happen
Send me a PSN message so I can delete someone and add you from the Inbox.

Watch the Beyond gameplay vid.

Simply incredible.
pimp.gif

October can't get here soon enough.

A bit iffy about all the fighting moves being tied to the right stick though.

Hopefully it's just a matter of getting acclimated to it.

Anybody know if you need one of those code things to play max payne 3 online?

Only asking bc best buy has it on sale preowned for 10 bucks and I dont know if its one of those games where they give you the code to play online.

New Watch Dogs Trailer and Special Editions

iFnVbVWpGzl95.gif

Deep breath. There's "The Special Edition", available exclusively at GAME in the UK. It includes the Breakthrough Pack - an exclusive mission and a vehicle perk for free and cheaper in-game cars.

Next is the "Uplay Exclusive Edition", available exclusively via Ubisoft's online Uplay website. It comes in a Steelbook case and includes three exclusive missions - the Breakthrough Pack, plus two others - the Signature Shot and Palace Pack.

Then there's "The Vigilante Edition", available exclusively at GAME in the UK and GameStop in Ireland. You get a replica of Aiden Pearce's baseball cap and mask, a soundtrack, the Palace Pack and a snazzy box.

Finally - drumroll - there's "The Dedsec Edition", available at various UK retailers. You get all three exclusive missions mentioned above, the soundtrack, Steelbook case, an artbook, a map, collectible cards, badges and a 23cm Aiden Pearce figurine.

bscap00080kema.jpg

watch_dogs_special_edquc2t.jpg

600x-1

WD_VIGILANTE_EDITION_Hero_IT.jpg

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-04-29-watch-dogs-release-date-named-new-gameplay-trailer

I'm sure the states will get something similar or better.
You'll also notice that the PS3 version has 60 minutes extra gameplay on it's cover. I'm sure the deal will be on the PS4 as well.

Last edited:
Have they said what the differences are between Watch Dogs current-gen and Watch Dogs next-gen?

Didn't even know it was hitting current-gen as well.

Have they said what the differences are between Watch Dogs current-gen and Watch Dogs next-gen?

Didn't even know it was hitting current-gen as well.

Probably just graphics.
You could tell the original reveal trailer at Gamescom was not running on a curent gen console from the graphics and jacket physics :lol:.

These gifs and the video in the PS4 reveal look better than the trailer they just released imo.

akselw.gif

watch_dog-1ak74j.gif

ibcUynCutGtfED.gif

Back
Top Bottom