The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

I had the same problem. This one is alot better at keeping you engaged. I have been side tracked a bit, but the fast travel and mission variety have been nice.

god forbid developers fix bugs
eyes.gif
EXACTLY!!! ALL GAMES/CONSOLES SHOULD BE RELEASED 10000% BUG FREE!!!
mad.gif

laugh.gif
90% of these updates were useless mandatory updates that don't improve anything and are most likely intended to block anyone running unsigned software. Please keep your sarcasm to yourself if your lack of knowledge prohibits you from knowing the plausible explanation behind the updates.

god forbid developers fix bugs :rolleyes

EXACTLY!!! ALL GAMES/CONSOLES SHOULD BE RELEASED 10000% BUG FREE!!! >:

:lol:
90% of these updates were useless mandatory updates that don't improve anything and are most likely intended to block anyone running unsigned software. Please keep your sarcasm to yourself if your lack of knowledge prohibits you from knowing the plausible explanation behind the updates.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Of all the people who could reply in this thread, those would be the two with the the absolute most knowledge.

Last edited:
god forbid developers fix bugs :rolleyes

EXACTLY!!! ALL GAMES/CONSOLES SHOULD BE RELEASED 10000% BUG FREE!!! >:

:lol:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Of all the people who could reply in this thread, those would be the two with the the absolute most knowledge.
So I assume they work at Sony, know of the details within this minor update, and acknowledge a personal grievance with sarcasm based off assumptions? Yeah alright. I'll let fools be fools though it doesn't phase me too much.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So I assume they work at Sony, know of the details within this minor update, and acknowledge a personal grievance with sarcasm based off assumptions? Yeah alright. 

Look my man, I don't work at Sony but I do work directly with them. I had the 4.40 firmware update about 2 months ago. After the 4.40 update we had major problems with the speed times for mandatory installs on our latest builds. We also had issues with controller response times and signal swapping between kits. This was a nice headache for me because for a day I had to test and see if it was a code based issue or if it was a firmware issue and couldn't move forward with our latest build which lead me to working on the weekend :rolleyes

After investigating, turns out it was a firmware issue. Sony pushed 4.41 to us about 3 weeks ago and our install and controller issues were resolved. These weren't the only items affected by 4.40 and I'm willing to bet there were quite a few people in the public space that ran into problems and I know we were not the only developers to have the issue.

Developer stability for later releases were made a priority for this release and and bug fixes for the small people in the public who had issues were added in. I understand you may have been only thinking of yourself with regards to this update but take a minute while it installs and realize that there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than "blocking unsigned software".

I don't know what NC is working on now but it wouldn't surprise me if he saw issues with 4.40 either.

Last edited:
Look my man, I don't work at Sony but I do work directly with them. I had the 4.40 firmware update about 2 months ago. After the 4.40 update we had major problems with the speed times for mandatory installs on our latest builds. We also had issues with controller response times and signal swapping between kits. This was a nice headache for me because for a day I had to test and see if it was a code based issue or if it was a firmware issue and couldn't move forward with our latest build which lead me to working on the weekend
eyes.gif
Appreciate you getting down into specifics so I can know.
are the servers still going. Bought this game day one with the headset and i had some of the most fun playing online. when they added the motherships in the game 
eek.gif
Still up to this day even with Starhawk out. I remember the release with the Jabra headset. Good times.

I played some FF 9 today for the first time in about a year. Good times...

I think i might go for an excalibur 2 run soon... :lol:

I play. Lmk when you get on.
I'm gonna get on in an hour or so.. what's your GT? :nerd:

also if you play Vega, then I'm good. >D

I just started playing it on my Vita but it's cross play so I can play against PS3 owners online as well.

Capcom's fighting game channel have a series for beginners with Combofiend Narrating. There's a new one everyweek.
thanks man. I love Combofiend! I used to watch Mike Ross & Gootecks adventures religiously.

Hopefully Ono can add an update to SSFIVAE v.2012 :\

Last edited:
I play. Lmk when you get on.
I'm gonna get on in an hour or so.. what's your GT? :nerd:

also if you play Vega, then I'm good. >D

I just started playing it on my Vita but it's cross play so I can play against PS3 owners online as well.

Capcom's fighting game channel have a series for beginners with Combofiend Narrating. There's a new one everyweek.
thanks man. I love Combofiend! I used to watch Mike Ross & Gootecks adventures religiously.

Hopefully Ono can add an update to SSFIVAE v.2012 :\
I wonder when tekken vs street fighter will release or if its still in development

Back
Top Bottom