The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Finished/Platinumed Far Cry 3.

Very good game. Story is a little weak at the end, but it was alot of fun.

Pretty neat. I got Final Fantasy Tactics. :lol: :nthat:

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/05/01/infographic-aims-to-help-you-pick-the-perfect-video-game

Last edited:
Probably just graphics.
You could tell the original reveal trailer at Gamescom was not running on a curent gen console from the graphics and jacket physics :lol:.

These gifs and the video in the PS4 reveal look better than the trailer they just released imo.

Yeah I noticed the difference too.

I wonder if the current-gen versions will be able to handle the seamless transitions from walking to shooting to driving?

I guess GTA does

Just traded in some games and got Injustice along with Bioshock Infinite.

Is it bad that Very Easy is still challenging for me in Injustice? :lol:

Sony CEO, Executives Give Up Financial Bonuses
The move is considered “unprecedented” according to a Sony spokeswoman.
by Colin Moriarty MAY 1, 2013

For years, Sony has suffered from lagging electronics sales and supporting new proprietary technology that simply hasn’t panned-out on the market. While the PlayStation brand has long been one of Sony’s strongest, and while Sony is now finally in the black, that doesn’t mean the company doesn’t want to become even more profitable following a significant bloodletting over the last couple of years.

According to The Raw Story (via Nikkei), 40 Sony executives – including well-known Sony CEO Kaz Hirai – are giving up their financial bonuses in a move described by a Sony spokeswoman as “unprecedented.” The move will only save Sony about $10 million (the company expects to make a profit of $403 million in fiscal year 2013), and is likely a largely symbolic move towards Sony’s shareholders. Either way, it’s a bigger move than last year, when seven Sony executives gave up their financial bonuses.

Sony will report its fiscal year 2013 results, running from March 2012 to March 2013, in early May.

Injustice is pretty awesome. The storyline you play through has my inner comic nerd fist pumping like a champ.

Sleeping Dogs will be free in May with PS+

I just bought it, but it is unopened. I have no receipt; could I take it to Walmart and get store credit or something?

Thanks guys. I took it back with no problems. Was able to get a gift card and bought Hitman. I felt bad so I tried to buy a game by the same publisher... :lol:

:rofl: I CONTRIBUTED TO THE DOWNFALL OF SQUARE ENIX!

Seriously though I assume they get some sort of kickback for having their game available on PS+...hopefully anyway.

Last edited:
Just finished Guacamelee.
Fantastic Game for anyone thinking of picking it up. Can be hard at times as well. I'm about to jump into hard mode for the plat./

Back
Top Bottom