The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Interesting to see no off-set joysticks.

One change I'd like to see is triggers similar to 360. Or at least convex R2/L2 buttons of some sort.

Are those PSN code Card generators legit?
roll.gif

http://www.urgentfury.com/blog/2012...t-psn-code-generators-are-fake-and-dangerous/

Last edited:
I wonder what Square-Enix will be doing for 25 years of Final Fantasy?

What's that Playstation Store? Offering me minimal discounts on classic games?

OH WOW.

:stoneface:

Last edited:
New Square-Enix game Murdered: Soul Suspect??

Wanna shed some light on this old friend?? :wink:

$399.99 out the gate for the PS4 wouldn't be bad...Got my fat one when it was $500 
mean.gif

Play Far Cry 3...Amazing.

Last edited:
[table][tr][td][/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]N4G[/td][/tr][/table]
[h1]Killzone 4 launching on PlayStation 4, releasing in 2013[/h1]
NewsPublish Date 08/02/2013 - 4:01pm GMT
[h2]Next-gen Killzone is a PS4 launch window title, VideoGamer.com source's comments suggest.[/h2]

Killzone 4 will release later this year on Sony's next-generation PlayStation, an industry source has told VideoGamer.com.

The unannounced game, which our source claims is currently in development at Guerrilla Games, could be revealed during PlayStation Meeting on February 20, where Sony is expected to unveil PlayStation 4.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps3/killz...ching_on_playstation_4_releasing_in_2013.html

-if true, PS4 starting off nice....

[table][tr][td][/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]N4G[/td][/tr][/table]
NewsPublish Date 08/02/2013 - 4:01pm GMT
[h2]Next-gen Killzone is a PS4 launch window title, VideoGamer.com source's comments suggest.[/h2]

Killzone 4 will release later this year on Sony's next-generation PlayStation, an industry source has told VideoGamer.com.

The unannounced game, which our source claims is currently in development at Guerrilla Games, could be revealed during PlayStation Meeting on February 20, where Sony is expected to unveil PlayStation 4.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps3/killz...ching_on_playstation_4_releasing_in_2013.html

thats what i want to hear
pimp.gif

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]N4G[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

News Publish Date 08/02/2013 - 4:01pm GMT

I really liked the operations mode in Killzone 3 MP, but they only had the 3 maps. I hope Kilzone 4 expands on it.

Why do I constantly get the message that I'm not permitted to register an online pass for FIFA? Very rarely will it allow me to play online. I'll play online then the next time I turn the game on it tells me I'm not permitted, very frustrating.

Went to NTSF to go get my Foams today, when I was browsing the floor I noticed someone returned the Thunder IVs and they had some Vs left, so I swooped on EP:smokin Anyways that's besides the point.

Stock located a PS3 60 gb at the GS on Market. Was going to pick it up, but browsing the SF Craigslist I came across a guy selling a brand new in box PS3 60gb for $475, talked him down to $450 so I swooped. Not bad considering people on Amazon and eBay are asking $800-1k for a brand new 60. I remembered the Frys ad was advertising a slim 320gb for $199.99. I decided to stop by and see what that was about. Was disappointed to see they were refurbs or as stated on the box "Recertified". Which is weak, but I figured what the hell I can stock the new 60 and rock the refurb 320. Link for anyone interested on the 320 refurb deal, online orders are accepted http://www.frys.com/product/7502286?site=sa:Games Pod:Pod1 :smokin

While I was at Frys I wanted to pick up Ni No Kuni, but they were out. Feeling a little disappointed again, but I ended up leaving pretty happy cause I found a little gem I've been looking for awhile. The game is Hyperdimension Neptunia, I found out about it from a dude who works at a electronics store, he swore it was the business. I haven't played it yet, but it seems pretty rare. I hear the game is inspired by the video game console wars IE- 1 Town/world is Xbox themed, 1 is sony themed, 1 is Wii themed and etc. Wiki link for anyone interested http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperdimension_Neptunia

I'm set and ready to rock until Orbis/PS4 release.

So I copped the PS2 classic version of GTA Vice off the PS Store.I love this game and it's the GOAT for all GTA games for me.

I was shocked and I'm >: that due to some music licensing issues they took out Michael Jackson's songs from the game. No Billie Jean or Wanna Be Startin Somethin :smh:

Last edited:
So I copped the PS2 classic version of GTA Vice off the PS Store.I love this game and it's the GOAT for all GTA games for me.

I was shocked and I'm >: that due to some music licensing issues they took out Michael Jackson's songs from the game. No Billie Jean or Wanna Be Startin Somethin :smh:
WHAAAAAAAAAT? I love riding around doing damage while listening to wanna be starting something. Welp I'm not buying it now and that's my fav gta

So who's been playing Dead Space 3? I beat it last night...

Damn this game was @#$@$@ hard (and not just because I played on hard mode). So many cheap deaths from having to fend off 50 necromorphs at a time :smh: :lol: I swear I never died this much in the past 2 games. The tram repair chapter has to be one of the most frustrating levels of all time, I died at least 20x in a row before finally getting lucky and escaping with 0 health :smh: :lol: I definitely rage quit at several other times in the game. Will NOT be playing this again for the sake of my mental health

Didn't really care about people complaining about the game not being "scary". I mean this is the 3rd game with necromorphs, how could it possibly be scary anymore? You pretty much know where the necromorphs are gonna come from, and if you're smart you shoot the corpses on the floor from far away to make sure they don't pop up on you later. I did get nervous though when I would walk into an important room...just from knowing that there would soon be 20 waves of cracked out necromorphs about to jump all over me in a few seconds :smh:

Overall the game wasn't bad. It's just that the frustration it provided took a lot out of me :smh:

Last edited:
Well, the Japanese have small home space, so something significant lighter and smaller is surely in the works.

One of the reasons (and this may sound stupid to us Americans/Canadians) the 360 was looked down upon in Japan was the size. It's consider 'massive' for the Japanese home, even the controller too did not fit comfortably in the average Japanese hands.

Well, the Japanese have small home space, so something significant lighter and smaller is surely in the works.

One of the reasons (and this may sound stupid to us Americans/Canadians) the 360 was looked down upon in Japan was the size. It's consider 'massive' for the Japanese home, even the controller too did not fit comfortably in the average Japanese hands.
I remember the size of the xbox and mainly the controller size were the main reason the japanese didnt warm up to it, if im not mistaken they redisign the controller and made it smaller for the japanese market

Back
Top Bottom