The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Who else has their fingers crossed for a PS4 Motorstorm that matches the original CGI trailer
Motorstorm, the game that taught me the true meaning of rage. I literally snapped two controllers in half trying to beat that game. :lol:

My OG 60GB went belly up.

Took to a local shop, they brought it back to life, gave me a 3 month warranty and it cost me $90. It died again (I think exactly 3 months later). That was like 3 years ago I believe.

Where exactly are you guys taking them when you say a local shop?

Repped for putting me on Toys R Us 2 years ago. or was that 3 years ago?
:smokin Not a problem boss, always happy to help a NT'er come up! Too bad we ruined it that year and things will never be the same! I remember a dude named Biff? He put in work :x

My OG 60GB went belly up.

Took to a local shop, they brought it back to life, gave me a 3 month warranty and it cost me $90. It died again (I think exactly 3 months later). That was like 3 years ago I believe.
^^ Yeah, typical warranty for repair shops around my area is for 3 months. That's why when I saw a shop with a year warranty I hopped on it. Unfortunately my PS3 couldn't be saved. Dude did a reflow on my system, to find out it was a bad video card. He said he could fix it, but it would take time and a lot of money because the video card is attached to the mother board. Luckily I tracked down a 60gb BC PS3 at a gamestop 45 miles away. Going to pick that up tomorrow with a year warranty and that should hold me over till orbis/PS4 comes out.

Where exactly are you guys taking them when you say a local shop?
There are shops that can "Reflow" or "Reball" your PS3. I'm not going into detail about what a reflow or reball is, if you want to know Google it. Anyways usually PC repairs shops do this type or work and some used game/electronic stores. I usually find them on Yelp and Craigslist by searching for "Console Repair".

Last edited:
Speaking of Motorstorm, I have an unopened, DS copy of Motorstorm: Apocolypse... I got it with the 3D Playstation monitor. Anyone want to trade games? I'm willing to sell the game for $10 to anyone that wants it.

Also, how long is the new DMC game? Was thinkin about coppin it, might just wait till the price drops if it's too short.

Next 3 months are gonna be huge for games. Already have Dead Space 3, Tomb Raider, GOW: Ascension, and Last of US preordered. New Resident Evil game comin out in May as well. :pimp:

Speaking of Motorstorm, I have an unopened, DS copy of Motorstorm: Apocolypse... I got it with the 3D Playstation monitor. Anyone want to trade games? I'm willing to sell the game for $10 to anyone that wants it.

Also, how long is the new DMC game? Was thinkin about coppin it, might just wait till the price drops if it's too short.

Next 3 months are gonna be huge for games. Already have Dead Space 3, Tomb Raider, GOW: Ascension, and Last of US preordered. New Resident Evil game comin out in May as well. :pimp:

Ill take it. Paypal is ready, i tried to pm u but it keeps givingme a syntax error
For anyone else into off road games I got baja edge of control for 10 bucks at Game stop. It's great minus the old graphics

i cant pm

Last edited:

I asked on here about DMC and Andycrzn said it's only worth renting.

Looking forward to playing the games you mentioned, especially revelations.

RE6 was such a big letdown.

100% Fallout: New Vegas. DLC was pretty awesome, actually.

Started Dishonored and can see why it got such high praise. So many ways to do missions.

I heard Devil May Cry is really good, at least the IGN review was positive. The biggest drawback was it's length. Idk if they plan on releasing DLC but who wants to pay $10 for some DLC when they just paid $60 for a game that they beat in two sessions?

I have a feeling my slim is about to crap out soon, it just won't read discs sometimes and even makes the eject noise. Looks like a common issue with the slims, looks like I will be picking up super slim in the future. Oh btw, the psp go is crack, just put an emulator on that thing and its worth the $50 I paid to play old nes and snes games. Going to put some ps1 and n64 games if I can. Plus it serves a great bridge if you have downloaded psp games for the vita, plus it looks sexy
Exactly what happened to my slim, got to the point where it couldn't read the majority of my games.

Traded it in and copped the super slim AC3 bundle.

Not looking at any last of us gameplay. Want to go in as fresh as possible.

Posted on NeoGAF (No this is not me) and has finally been hitting the blogs
View Single Post
Verendus
(01-28-2013, 11:25 PM)

I can spill the following comfortably though since I think this developer is a bit of a joke, and I think people are beginning to suspect this anyway. Versus XIII will have another unveiling later this year regarding development for the next generation. It won't have the "Versus XIII" part in the title. It will definitely release in 2014. You can have my account deleted if this information turns out to be inaccurate. News is fresh on this and I'm really confident about it. FF15 and FF16 are underway, both next generation projects. There's a chance FF15, in particular, may be an exclusive release. Kind of. And with that, I'm off to sleep.

All I have to say about this is just because a game is listed on a project schedule for a certain date doesn't mean it's actually going to make it out by its scheduled date. I would NOT expect to see what is left of Versus in the US until early 2015. It is scheduled to have a Q4 release in Japan in 2014.

FFX HD + X-2 HD + Last Mission is scheduled for release August/Sept but the date has not been finalized.

Can't comment on XV or XVI just yet, although I personally have not heard anything about exclusivity in the sense that it will be for one console only.

With all the Last of Us stuff being posted I think someone asked a while back why I wasn't impressed with the game. Out of courtesy to friends and colleagues at ND I'm not going to go into specifics which could be construed as trying to undermine their hard work. I'll note that I didn't play a final build but was privy to end game story information and scenario. With that being said I was not overly impressed with what I played.

just found out that my ps3 is backwards compatible :lol:

i must have forgot or never tried because i've been in this thread probably 10 times over the year complaining about NBA street vol 2 not being on PSN

i bought the MGS4 bundle when it came out

I don't play alot of videogames so I'm curious if this will help break it faster. but whatever. I just ordered vol2 used for 99 cents plus S & H so we shall see. found MK trilogy in my room and tried it and it seems fine so im hoping everything is good

just found out that my ps3 is backwards compatible :lol:

i must have forgot or never tried because i've been in this thread probably 10 times over the year complaining about NBA street vol 2 not being on PSN

i bought the MGS4 bundle when it came out

I don't play alot of videogames so I'm curious if this will help break it faster. but whatever. I just ordered vol2 used for 99 cents plus S & H so we shall see. found MK trilogy in my room and tried it and it seems fine so im hoping everything is good
Mk trilogy is for ps1 though. At least I think I remember buying it for the ps1 waaaaaay back when.

View Single Post
Verendus

I can spill the following comfortably though since I think this developer is a bit of a joke, and I think people are beginning to suspect this anyway. Versus XIII will have another unveiling later this year regarding development for the next generation. It won't have the "Versus XIII" part in the title. It will definitely release in 2014. You can have my account deleted if this information turns out to be inaccurate. News is fresh on this and I'm really confident about it. FF15 and FF16 are underway, both next generation projects. There's a chance FF15, in particular, may be an exclusive release. Kind of. And with that, I'm off to sleep.

All I have to say about this is just because a game is listed on a project schedule for a certain date doesn't mean it's actually going to make it out by its scheduled date. I would NOT expect to see what is left of Versus in the US until early 2015. It is scheduled to have a Q4 release in Japan in 2014.

FFX HD + X-2 HD + Last Mission is scheduled for release August/Sept but the date has not been finalized.

Can't comment on XV or XVI just yet, although I personally have not heard anything about exclusivity in the sense that it will be for one console only.

With all the Last of Us stuff being posted I think someone asked a while back why I wasn't impressed with the game. Out of courtesy to friends and colleagues at ND I'm not going to go into specifics which could be construed as trying to undermine their hard work. I'll note that I didn't play a final build but was privy to end game story information and scenario. With that being said I was not overly impressed with what I played.
So not a bad game per say just didn't give u the wow factor.

View Single Post
Verendus

So not a bad game per say just didn't give u the wow factor.

Mk trilogy is for ps1 though. At least I think I remember buying it for the ps1 waaaaaay back when.

**** me you are right :rofl:

but if it plays PS1 games won't it play PS2 games? **** i got excited and just ordered it righta way. I mean it's only a couple dollars but siill i hope it plays :lol:

:smh:

I'm getting conflicting information when i look for it online

damn my childlike sense of excitement!

ill let you guys know :lol:

Back
Top Bottom