The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Gotta get one man. Gotta game bro. It is part of man time
I might have to bite the bullet and get another one. I miss playing black ops already
mean.gif
and can't wait til that new metal gear comes out!

I'm sorry bros but it takes way too many clicks to actually get to the thing you want to download in the PlayStation Store.

Last edited:
[h1]Fallout 4 teased by ThreeDog voice actor[/h1]
Fallout 4 developer Bethesda may be gearing up for an announcement, according to the Twitter feed of ThreeDog voice actor Erik Todd Dellums.

09-01-2013-10-34-02.jpg

09-01-2013-10-34-33.jpg

While Dellums couldn’t clarify what he meant, he did retweet this fan response. Read into it what you will:

09-01-2013-10-36-57.jpg

Thanks OXM – via VideogamesUncovered.
[h1]Ni No Kuni delayed to February 1 due to logistical issue[/h1]
Ni No Kuni has been delayed by a week, meaning it will now release on February 1 in Europe instead of January 25. Namco Bandai said the delay was due to a logistical issue and as a way of apology, is offering a downloadable Draggle familiar for the trouble. It will be available at launch. The game is still slated for January 22 on PS3 in North America. Watch a new behind-the-scenes video below, which will either tide you over or make you want it more. Thanks, Eurogamer.

I'm sorry bros but it takes way too many clicks to actually get to the thing you want to download in the PlayStation Store.

Loved the OG store. New one is awful. Loading times and finding anything is a chore.
The new interface is garbage. :x
First time using it I thought it didn't load properly. If Sony continues down this road I may have to cop an Xbox. They make some of the stupidest decisions and then renig on the smart things they actually come up with

Microsofts may be worse. I own a new PC with Windows 8 and still cant find anything on that dashboard.

Last edited:

Loved the OG store. New one is awful. Loading times and finding anything is a chore.
The new interface is garbage. :x
First time using it I thought it didn't load properly. If Sony continues down this road I may have to cop an Xbox. They make some of the stupidest decisions and then renig on the smart things they actually come up with

That won't do you any good. Microsoft is way ahead of Sony when it comes to making their console interface a bloated, laggy mess.

The report also highlights that just this past December, Sony's PS3 managed to surpass the number of Xbox 360s shipped worldwide (about 77 million vs. 76 million), despite the PS3 launching a year later. While many hardcore gamers are now waiting for the next-generation systens from Sony and Microsoft, IDC noted that Nintendo will still "find an audience" with Wii U, reaching global bundle shipments of 50 million by year-end 2016.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...to-remain-revenue-mainstays-for-years-to-come

The report also highlights that just this past December, Sony's PS3 managed to surpass the number of Xbox 360s shipped worldwide (about 77 million vs. 76 million), despite the PS3 launching a year later. While many hardcore gamers are now waiting for the next-generation systens from Sony and Microsoft, IDC noted that Nintendo will still "find an audience" with Wii U, reaching global bundle shipments of 50 million by year-end 2016.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...to-remain-revenue-mainstays-for-years-to-come
amazing if true but i think it might be wrong

sony just announced 70 mil a couple months ago

agreed on the new ps store.

it even froze up my ps3 a few times while i'm browsing.

Last edited:
I haven't used the store in a while now.I have no problems with it but the web store is just faster to use. Is it not up yet in NA?

Still haven't gotten my PS3 fixed. Not in a rush.

I do agree with the new PS3 store's interface being a step back from the old one. They went out of their way to be minimal and modern and this is what happens.

I just think it's slow because it's on PS3. If the rumored specs of the PS4 are true then it should be lightning fast on that, and they can make changes much easier since it's using HTML5.

Looking at the PS3 specs it's amazing how games like The Last of Us and Uncharted is running on only 256MB of RAM. Sony's first party really Know how to optimize their games. I can't wait to see what they're cooking up for E3.

Anyone getting a 8001000A error lately? i've been connecting to my internet just fine then the past few days, this error occurs and I can't connect at all.

Curious when Sony will release the PS4? You're not the only one. While Sony has yet to issue anything substantial regarding the PS4 other than what Sony CEO Kaz Hirai said at CES, we now have the "roadmap" Sony has for the PS4 -- if VGLeaks is to be believed.

VGLeaks, which is considered a reputable source for videogame leaks, has listed the alleged roadmap for the PS4, or otherwise codenamed as Orbis.
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/11983/article/ps4-roadmap-reveals-a-q4-2013-release---rumor/

Orbis Roadmap
11 January, 2013 | Filed under: Leaks, Next-Gen, VGleaks and tagged with: development, Devkit, Devkits, next-gen, orbis, playstation, PS4, Sony, World exclusive

Hi everybody and Happy New Year !!!

We expect many great things for the new year.

To inaugurate the new year we have some new info about the next generation console manufactured by Sony: Orbis.

In this case we have the earlier roadmap.

2011 June/July – PC with Win7 64-bit and a “jailbroken” ATI r9 graphics card
2011 Sept/Oct – PC with Win7 64-bit and a “jailbroken” ATI r10 graphics card
2012 Q1 – disclosure to more developers
2012 E3 – potential unveiling window start
2012 Jul – devkits for engineers writing OS
2012 Q3 – first true hardware prototype devkits
2013 E3 – potential unveiling window end
2013 Q4 – launch

Soon we will put new interesting info about Orbis and Durango.

http://www.vgleaks.com/orbis-roadmap/

We're so close to next gen. :smokin

There's a patch out for the store. It's improved the browing speed, start up is still slow though.
Anyhow, updates are coming out quicker than the old store.

Back
Top Bottom