The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

ffx hd - can't wait

what is the kh 1.5 remix?

will there be a kh 1 and 2 hd? - I never got a chance to play these.

-KH Final Mix (HD)
-KH Re:Chain of Memories (HD)
-KH:358/2 Days (Remastered cutscenes only) - no one wants to play that POS but the story is crucial

Last edited:
First MLB 13 The Show Trailer:

I can't figure out why I keep getting disconnected from PSN. My internet is fine with the exception of trying to play on my PS3. I'll play 1-2 games of COD and it kicks me.

Never had this problem before. I've reset my modem countless times and even got a new router but still can't find a solution. Getting irate.

Is that PS3 the only one with your profile on it?

Ni No Kuni
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Persona 4 Golden
Maybe Soul Sacrifice
Also Death Mode on Soundshapes :x :x

I like sly cooper.. but im looking forward to metal gear rising. Probably one of the sickest games ever. And gow ascension, southpark "stick of truth" and deadpool the game.

Went ahead and bought Hitman: Absolution for $39.99 last night.  Its pretty cool, got my girl watching me play and she decides if and how people die, disguises, weapons.  Pretty entertaining thus far.

a lot of those sites reporting the worldwide cease of production mention 10,000+ games
eek.gif

those all need to make their way to the ps store
ohwell.gif

My 40GB fat PS3 finally croaked on me after 5 years of having it. Now i'm debating on whether buying a ps3 slim or just waiting til they release the PS4.

Anyone know of any good deals out there?

My 40GB fat PS3 finally croaked on me after 5 years of having it. Now i'm debating on whether buying a ps3 slim or just waiting til they release the PS4.

Anyone know of any good deals out there?
Gotta get one man. Gotta game bro. It is part of man time

Can anyone recommend me a wireless headset? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the official Sony ones unless there's better ones out in that price range...

Back
Top Bottom