The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Mix of phone and DSLR shots from a hike yesterday

20181104_162230-02.jpeg
20181103_173800_HDR-01.jpeg
DSC_0035-03.jpeg
DSC_0055-01.jpeg
DSC_0046-02.jpeg
20181104_151532_HDR-01.jpeg

Sony threw a Be Alpha event this past Saturday in Los Angeles, where they set up a bunch of photo sets for photographers to mess around with. I got to try out their 85mm 1.4 GM lens there as well. Here's some shots from the event.

Untitled by Manuel Ancheta, on Flickr

Untitled by Manuel Ancheta, on Flickr

DTLA
by Manuel Ancheta, on Flickr

Quick question... What programs are you guys using for post processing? My Lightroom trial just expired and I was wondering if you guys used any other programs.

Quick question... What programs are you guys using for post processing? My Lightroom trial just expired and I was wondering if you guys used any other programs.

if you are rock with a sony camera, i believe there is a free (or perhaps a discounted) version of the capture one software for sony cameras...

flickr limiting free accounts to 1k photos lulllz

Time to look for a new hosting site

^^^^Nice as usual man.

For those looking to get some deals on helicopter photos, FlyNYOn is having a black friday sale for the New York location only and the photo package is 50% off during daytime or night time (minus sunset). I am thinking about just buying a package for whenever I am in New York. Too bad the SF one is just mad expensive.

https://www.flynyon.com

^^^^Nice as usual man.

For those looking to get some deals on helicopter photos, FlyNYOn is having a black friday sale for the New York location only and the photo package is 50% off during daytime or night time (minus sunset). I am thinking about just buying a package for whenever I am in New York. Too bad the SF one is just mad expensive.

https://www.flynyon.com

thanks Fong

awesome deal, wish I had something like that on my NY trip would of ran me $800 to fly solo

is the SF one still $600 for the hour or did it go up in price? definitely thinking of taking another flight early next year

9CD77357-D85E-430D-9AD1-FF5805A5FDBB.jpeg
When you’re in Zurich Switzerland for business, but not for a company you work for, but a company you own, and you utilize the Pixel Shift feature on your 42MP Sony a7Riii.

Pixel shift basically takes four 42MP images and shifts the pixels over and stitches them together to create an incredibly high resolution photo. It’s not bracketing and it’s not HDR. This is why I paid the extra $1k for an Riii instead of the A7iii.

My next business trip takes me to Africa at the end of this month and I’ll be sure to take more photos. Life of an International business entrepreneur.

thanks Fong

awesome deal, wish I had something like that on my NY trip would of ran me $800 to fly solo

is the SF one still $600 for the hour or did it go up in price? definitely thinking of taking another flight early next year
It’s like a grand after fees. It’s insane how much SF is more than other cities and even in NY.

56F48E01-FD54-4838-9F18-6E2F6FA9427C.jpeg
How I travel #gearDo. a6000 with 50mm f1.8, a7Riii with 28mm f2.0, Ronin S Gimbal with 3rd party Z Axis stabilizer, Osmo Mobile 2 smartphone gimbal, Nikon waterproof binoculars, Garmin color handheld GPS, 22,000 Mah external battery supply, USB portable fan (lifesaver, you can even cool down your gear with it), iPad Pro.

Ultimate photo and video wherever I go in the world.

Back
Top Bottom