mjbetch?

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Pics of your girl?

Another NTer did this, forgot his name...Only reason I like Nikon
grin.gif
laugh.gif
mjbetch?
There we go, it was tip of the tongue, but couldn't quite remember.
Originally Posted by dream5hift

Yep that's my girl.
Let me rephrase that.

"More pics of your girl..."

If you guys don't mind I'd appreciate any suggestions to help improve my pics, or if you guys see anything wrong with them let me know. I would really like to get just a better sense when it comes to taking pictures, cause I kinda just try to capture the idea I see in my head on film, but I know my pictures could be a lot better. I have some more pics, but I don't want to flood the thread I know my pics aren't too good.

Pics of your girl?

grin.gif
laugh.gif

mjbetch?
Nah the pic he was using as his avy was from a female NT'er.  It was posted a while back.  I have an idea who it is...but I dont want to throw someones name out there unless i am 100% sure.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Pics of your girl?

grin.gif
laugh.gif

mjbetch?
Nah the pic he was using as his avy was from a female NT'er.  It was posted a while back.  I have an idea who it is...but I dont want to throw someones name out there unless i am 100% sure.

No, it was definitely mjbetch. He used to post a lot in the old thread. It's his avy too.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Pics of your girl?

grin.gif
laugh.gif

mjbetch?

No, it was definitely mjbetch. He used to post a lot in the old thread. It's his avy too.

Yeah, it was him. I remember when he posted it.
pimp.gif

I'm a loser for having over 3K worth of equipment and shooting like once every 2 months. This weather has discouraged me some and also it takes ALOT of persistence to keep up full time with this hobby when you work 40+ hrs a week. Sometimes I wanna shoot but I'd rather sleep instead. I really need to get back to shooting. I feel so "behind" for some reason.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm a loser for having over 3K worth of equipment and shooting like once every 2 months. This weather has discouraged me some and also it takes ALOT of persistence to keep up full time with this hobby when you work 40+ hrs a week. Sometimes I wanna shoot but I'd rather sleep instead. I really need to get back to shooting. I feel so "behind" for some reason.
Take your gear with you wherever you go. You're sure to find a shot. I'm working 25-30 hours a week, taking 18 hours of classes, and I have an online class. To make matters worse, I just used every dime I got for Christmas, birthday, and some saved cash to buy a Canon 1Ds Mark II. In order for me to feel like I didn't waste that money, I just make sure I take advantage of opportunities to shoot so I can remind myself why I love it so much. Me and two of my boys planned this coming Thursday about two weeks ago to go into downtown Nashville and just shoot until it's too dark and cold to move. Doing something like that should be relaxing AND get you back to shooting. I'm picking up film again, so I'm taking both cameras since my friends shoot with P&S digital and AE-1s.

Originally Posted by pwght

My trip to Tahoe last month
4326894037_9aea15a5ba.jpg

Dolores Park

4327637300_e183a114c6.jpg

4326904557_753499427a.jpg

4326906959_49630e0616.jpg

I'm using a Nikon D40 and still learning how to use it, so please feel free to leave me comments. Thank you

Gotcha covered. NT uses [ IMG ] and [ /IMG ] instead of HTML, just remove the spaces. Solid shots. Great color on the first one! You did a good job getting proper exposure in the snow.

Question.

I'm looking to get the T1i pretty soon when I get my tax return back. Would be safe to say that the price will drop with the T2i coming out?

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Question.

I'm looking to get the T1i pretty soon when I get my tax return back. Would be safe to say that the price will drop with the T2i coming out?

Definitely wait just in case anyways cause I would think they would drop it a little or at least have a better package deal going on that equates to the same price as just getting the camera. But I wouldn't expect a huge price drop regardless.

Some crap.

the-bridge-is-over-1.jpg

the-bridge-is-over-2.jpg

Pics of your girl?

grin.gif
laugh.gif

mjbetch?

lol.

definitely my ex. who do you think it was

2r5gco5.jpg

Are those D cups? I love that kinda top on my girl because of her boobs and easy to pull em put lol. I'll try to get a better shot next time.

Some really cool pics in here. But I got a question for yall

I'm looking into buying a camera in the 200-300 range. I'm not trying to get into photography and just jump into it but I need some to document concerts for my job. What's my best bet, should I get a point and shoot or is there cheap dslrs? I don't want horrible quality but I'm not looking to be a huge photographer. I'd really appreciate any advice.

Back
Top Bottom