The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Themes are always fun. I've been thinking about the best way to implement this and I came to two conclusions.
1. Start a FlickR group, call it something like NTweeklythemes. Posting on the Flickr page and sharing some of the best from the week in this thread with other people's work so you won't feel weird posting pics that aren't theme related.
2. Or start another thread all together that would probably die fast.

I will be starting a 365 next year and I'm sure many others will as well. This is also a good time to start up the Flickr group. I'm down and would love to see what ideas you guys have.

Thats what we on? Maybe I should copy all my old pics on the next page to make sure everyone sees them... JK.. Or am I? I need to start making my picture files smaller. I just hit my Flickr limit for the month again! What do you active posters think about having a weekly theme? Not a competition, a theme to help everyone get motivated? It was just an idea I had today while shooting. I don't know how or we will transfer from theme to theme, I didn't get that far. I don't care if its only 3 people involved, just let me know.

Sound cool! im down...

Thats what we on? Maybe I should copy all my old pics on the next page to make sure everyone sees them... JK.. Or am I? I need to start making my picture files smaller. I just hit my Flickr limit for the month again! What do you active posters think about having a weekly theme? Not a competition, a theme to help everyone get motivated? It was just an idea I had today while shooting. I don't know how or we will transfer from theme to theme, I didn't get that far. I don't care if its only 3 people involved, just let me know.

"Broken glass everywhere" by Wills Lost Camera, on Flickr

Fallout by Wills Lost Camera, on Flickr

One Way by Wills Lost Camera, on Flickr

Face Reality by Wills Lost Camera, on Flickr
Go ahead bro! Copy all of your old pics on the next page to make sure everyone sees them...

eyes.gif

Anyways... here is one from today.

View full size!

Black and white.

Last edited:
That Brenizer Method looks interesting. I think I might try that. So we have bjamez20, locobaby, Benssick, and me. Im good starting it up with 4 people. I agree that we should make it more of a Flickr group thing. NT should have its own Art section.
LA08NATIVE I didn't mean to offend.. Im sure everyone in this thread check the top and bottom of every page though.

That Brenizer Method looks interesting. I think I might try that. So we have bjamez20, locobaby, Benssick, and me. Im good starting it up with 4 people. I agree that we should make it more of a Flickr group thing. NT should have its own Art section.
LA08NATIVE I didn't mean to offend.. Im sure everyone in this thread check the top and bottom of every page though.
I'm down for this along with other NT members as well. I think if we just keep quoting this we should get more views and people interested. 

Looking for a nice budget lens in the 70-200 70-300 range... Anyone have suggestion for what I can cop without breaking the bank?

Looked at the Tamron 70-300 f/4-5.6 Di VC that's like $350 after rebate... Anyone have experience with this lens?
[h1] [/h1]

Looking for a nice budget lens in the 70-200 70-300 range... Anyone have suggestion for what I can cop without breaking the bank?

Looked at the Tamron 70-300 f/4-5.6 Di VC that's like $350 after rebate... Anyone have experience with this lens?
[h1] [/h1]

A few from yesterday

- by trhee_, on Flickr

- by trhee_, on Flickr

- by trhee_, on Flickr

- by trhee_, on Flickr
Rolling up on that last picture?
pimp.gif
Dope.

Nice tones.
No biggie man. I was just real excited that I got that shot! I wanted to make sure people would see it.

Add my name to the list!

[h1] [/h1]

i bought a sigma 7-300 in the summer for 160 new from an ebay store

count me in 2

Last edited:
He did land it. If I would've waited a fraction of a second more for the board to start becoming parallel with the ramp,

it would've made for a more aesthetically pleasing picture. Damn!

View full size!

Same alley I took the pigeon picture and some other pic I posted.

Just him and his cig.

View full size!

This thread is not going anywhere maaaaaaan!

Not even with a damn theme or whatever you guys have planned.

Back
Top Bottom