The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Originally Posted by jcinista

2i1yt77.jpg
Dopee shot man, I love the lighting.
pimp.gif

Congrats to all the Christmas New DSLR owners! I am only a little more than a month in myself. 

Caught damn beginning of snowfall in the DMV late Xmas night..smh 

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

a little "Shoetography"

5291119821_33f91db776_b.jpg

Did you use a white or grey backdrop? Also did you use a flash speedlite, if so which one? This is shot is freaking amazing!

Originally Posted by kix2mny

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

a little "Shoetography"

5291119821_33f91db776_b.jpg

Did you use a white or grey backdrop? Also did you use a flash speedlite, if so which one? This is shot is freaking amazing!
Hi, I used a white backdrop w/ natural light.

^^^The believe the T2i actually has a Canon $100 off instant rebate going on right now but it ends early January 31st. That is the best deal you are going to get for the camera considering it should be $899 for the kit. B&H is always good:

http://www.bhphotovideo.c...S_Rebel_T2i_Digital.html

And to be honest, you can save a $100 and just get the body and not the kit. The lens it comes with is pretty crappy. But even if you wanted to, get the kit for $699 and just find the kit lens on Craigslist. I just saw one for about $80 and that will still save you $20 plus the tax, which can go towards the memory card or other such things.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Anyone here ever caught someone using one of your pictures? What did you do?
nerd.gif

It depends. I post my photos on a blog for everybody that follows me to see. And I've had a couple of cases where somebody used my picture and didn't give me credit and I just kindly ask them to tag me in it or put a link to my flickr or take it off.

If you're really butthurt, just take legal actions if it bugs you that much. But for the photos that I never post but are on my flickr, they know how to get through flickr's anti-download defense which isn't hard actually lol

Back
Top Bottom