The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he still wouldn't get the GOAT PG. That belongs to Magic, and always will.

But what that would do is basically compare him up against LeBron for the rest of their lives. Winning before KD, winning with KD, and then winning after KD? Having the same # of rings.

People would have a legitimate argument to say Curry probably had the better career, and he'll probably eclipse LeBrons points totals as well.
How much longer do you see Curry playing ?

Steph got the same problem Kobe had. They didn’t kill it numbers wise out the gate. Hard to compare with Lebron who put up numbers from the Jump.

The 3 pointer is the great equalizer but steph will never catch bron’s points total.

Last edited:
Only a cool 16,680 to go!

When Lebron got there making layups, Curry about to get there shooting 3's 🤷‍♂️

I'm saying, is it impossible? With the way he's been playing the last few seasons, and the team around him developing, it's not out of the realm of possibility for Curry to get more looks.

Last edited:
How much longer do you see Curry playing ?

He has a very low physically impacting game. He lives in the perimeter. But, with these new rules, who really knows?

But he's shooting 3's, instead of 2's. Who's to say he can't come close?

When Lebron got there making layup, Curry about to get there shooting 3's 🤷‍♂️
I assume you just aren't being remotely serious.

LeBron has almost twice as many career points as Steve does right now. And he's still playing. And the age gap is only 3 years. He won't even come within 10k points of him when all is said and done.

Steve is still an all-time great.

He has a very low physically impacting game. He lives in the perimeter. But, with these new rules, who really knows?

It took him twelve years to get to this point. He needs 16k more points to reach Lebron and he's still playing

Statistics? :lol:

He could be getting 5pts a bucket... all that matters is his scoring average.

If he averages 40 this season then it becomes a conversation.

I assume you just aren't being remotely serious.

LeBron has almost twice as many career points as Steve does right now. And he's still playing. And the age gap is only 3 years. He won't even come within 10k points of him when all is said and done.

Steve is still an all-time great.

You have a point. LeBron started earlier than Steph, and was strong out the gate. Took some time for Steph to ramp up. But that 3 point shot gives me a chance to close the gap. Especially when Lebron is missing more time as he's in the twilight of his career.

Steph wasn't even in people's top 3 players in the league before the season started and y'all tryna tell me all he needed was 14 games and he's in the GOAT conversation?

This is what Perk be talking about.

You have a point. LeBron started earlier than Steph, and was strong out the gate. Took some time for Steph to ramp up. But that 3 point shot gives me a chance to close the gap. Especially when Lebron is missing more time as he's in the twilight of his career.
I’m skeptical, but I’ll go with you on this one since you work in finance.

I’ll need antidope antidope and storm2006 storm2006 to review the numbers as well and let me know what they think

Just needed a place to call home. Good to see.

256415588_10160225762403643_3912076694381555668_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom