The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
257261139_5292810014080813_2670074202785330310_n.jpg

I don’t know if Stephen Silas is the coach for houston. Team is playing so damn selfish

Turkey is fasho trash. Like how did we get brainwashed into eating this dry *** bird every year. There's a reason it's a seasonal thing
Turkey as is, is garbage. you have to change the entire make-up of the thing to even have flavor. what is more is it is only a one day food as it develops a bad after-taste if eaten a day and more after it was cooked. I can only tolerate two ways of cooking a Turkey which make the turkey edible for me. Shawarma Turkey and Mediterranian-style Turkey both which are long process of cooking. I'd rather have chicken or duck in place of a turkey.

Getting a Turdurken this year for Christmas. Everyone says it's good and way better than just regular turkey so we'll see.

Usually go the fried turkey route.

Getting a Turdurken this year for Christmas. Everyone says it's good and way better than just regular turkey so we'll see.

Usually go the fried turkey route.
like I said, changing the entire make-up of the Turkey. if I were to say this, Turkey serves more like a garnish than an actual food. atleast grass has some flavor.

Saw the staples center name change news. Instantly went and bought crpto.com coins on coinbase. Up 4%. In a couple of hours. Im always thinking how can I benefit off some ****. .As people learn to adopt crypto, crypto.com gon benefit big time having that domain name and the arena will only increase their global exposure. Be smart and get ya money fam.

Oh yea, the name is *** tbh.

if Wardell get #4 and get that evasive FMVP he the GOAT PG or nah?

No, he still wouldn't get the GOAT PG. That belongs to Magic, and always will.

But what that would do is basically compare him up against LeBron for the rest of their lives. Winning before KD, winning with KD, and then winning after KD? Having the same # of rings.

People would have a legitimate argument to say Curry probably had the better career, and he'll probably eclipse LeBrons points totals as well.

No, he still wouldn't get the GOAT PG. That belongs to Magic, and always will.

But what that would do is basically compare him up against LeBron for the rest of their lives. Winning before KD, winning with KD, and then winning after KD? Having the same # of rings.

People would have a legitimate argument to say Curry probably had the better career, and he'll probably eclipse LeBrons points totals as well.

steph 3.png

Steph All time but lets chill.

He missed a season and those early years can't be compensated for.

Bron been 25+ for 18 straight seasons with 10 finals runs.

Only guy who has a shot is KD but i think that year out with the achilles ****** him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom