The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll always be Staples Center for LA peeps. Just like Fox Hills Mall :pimp:

I still call Home Depot center where the Galaxy play :lol:
People say that today but as the years go by the name will fall off. Old heads still call Staples The Forum. It’s a generational thing.

People say that today but as the years go by the name will fall off. Old heads still call Staples The Forum. It’s a generational thing.
Folks still call the white Sox stadium comiskey park when it’s been demolished & renamed twice …. us cellular field & now guaranteed rate field .

Reactions: ace
It'll always be Staples Center for LA peeps. Just like Fox Hills Mall :pimp:

I still call Home Depot center where the Galaxy play :lol:

I call it StubHub even though it changed names again a few years ago lol, and I live in Carson! I see the signs for the place every day :lol:

Was smelling so bad in Carson the last time I was there omg

its not as bad as it was last month unless you're directly over the channel :sick: city/county/state still handling it I believe, I live close to it but not that close thankfully.

got free air purifiers for every room in the house though, so score lol

I call it StubHub even though it changed names again a few years ago lol, and I live in Carson! I see the signs for the place every day :lol:

I still call it home depot center. My boy is a season ticket holder and he calls it “The Diggs.” I had no idea wtf he eas talking about the first time he invited me to go to the diggs.

Like, nobody in michigan calls Little Caesars arena, The Palace. We'd just call it the ****** hockey arena the pistons play in.

I still call it home depot center. My boy is a season ticket holder and he calls it “The Diggs.” I had no idea wtf he eas talking about the first time he invited me to go to the diggs.

yeah "you wanna catch the game at Dignity Health Sports Park" is a little long lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom