The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Under Armour was even somewhat competent in making good looking basketball shoes, them and Curry would make so much more money. 9 sigs and his shoes don’t even reach top 5 in sales

:lol: :lol: :lol: people are really convenient about calling AD top 5. When he's dominating the playoffs & quite literally putting up a top 3 PER in playoff history there's not enough to call him top 5. When it's time to slander him/Lakers suddenly he's a hands down top 5 guy who is underachieving.

He's putting up 24/11/3 & the team is currently in 7th place, we have literally missed over half of our rotation during this period, there's a total of 9 new players but somehow AD should have this Lakers team dominating :lol:.

People argue that Steph is the best player in the league & with him having one of his best seasons ever couldn't get the 7 seed last year.

So i'm not sure what's expected out of AD in this situation, the same people who will agree with this BS will say that the Lakers roster doesn't fit & Russ is detrimental to winning..... so if they truly believe that again, where do they expect him to have this team right now :lol:

What’s funny is….Lakers fans are the main ones slandering AD on the real.

Y’all acting like he wasn’t y’all best player thru the entirety of that Bubble*

I guess? What a PG does/is supposed to to has changed so much from era to era that it’s almost to the point ranking guys by position doesn’t make sense.

Steph is one of the best basketball players to ever live. That’s where I leave it:
true i get your point. but that still pretty much his position
Steph already 1B to me tho.

Magic resume crazy tho lmao. They both impacted the game a lot

This is disgusting…the last time Curry was getting this type of talk was 2016.

Yall
Know
What
Happened

Reeeeeeelaxxxxxx LeBron Stans. I like LeBron. I’d draft him 2nd overall of all time.

But if Curry gets it done, things change. Resumes become nearly even between Curry and LeBron.

I really don’t know why that’s so “disgusting”. It’s a valid argument. IF they win of course.

What’s funny is….Lakers fans are the main ones slandering AD on the real.

Y’all acting like he wasn’t y’all best player thru the entirety of that Bubble*

Don't Ya'll me with that BS, AD consistently proves his worth to the team. Laker fans have done this to every single Big that we've had on some Shaq ****. It's never enough go out & get me 35/ 20 & 5 blk's per game.

Also a lot of new "Laker" fans are Lebron stans, so hence why you see the constant slander of AD.

Wardell & Mr Green know good & well what AD is about, however this time when they see him instead of Mirotic & Etuan Moore as his running mates it will be Bron & Russ. CAN'T WAIT.

Add Klay and Maderna KAI and give me 7 games of this
whew (1).png
nets play no defense. Vaccine Irving def adds nothing defensively or rebounds. Nets points go up, but Warriors will be able to score at will. Not a passer either. That iso ball aint the move to beat this team.

I'd be in to see Curry violate all those stars though fasho.

nets play no defense. Vaccine Irving def adds nothing defensively or rebounds. Nets points go up, but Warriors will be able to score at will. Not a passer either. That iso ball aint the move to beat this team.

I'd be in to see Curry violate all those stars though fasho.
steph gon go on an individual 12-0 run with 4 3pters and 2 30fters lmao

dont mind me. I actually was hooping :lol:, and just now watching the game and going through the thread lol. DVR gang.

That’s the Most intriguing and fun finals matchup to be honest.

HELLA story Lines. I’m counting on silver to hit the button! Buffalo Wild Wings style

Side note…is BWW still open? Haven’t seen or heard anybody talk bout it in years
yeah we still got em here and michigan. me and the homies usually shoot there on tuesdays for happy hour wings after hoop sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom