The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EYE personally think Magic was so talented and such a basketball savant that, if he played in this era in his prime, he would be averaging something like 30, 12 and 12.

Tried told y'all bout the warriors slime.

KD ain't it.

We been knew.

He been knew.

Warriors back.

KD window closed soon as he thought he was more important than the system.

Wardelly vs Jason.

Wardelly's Revenge

Sleep though.

Allie LaForce :smokin

jimmy-butler.gif

I guess? What a PG does/is supposed to to has changed so much from era to era that it’s almost to the point ranking guys by position doesn’t make sense.

Steph is one of the best basketball players to ever live. That’s where I leave it:

A PG’s job is to get his teammates the best shots possible, and lead.

Magic & Steph do that better than anybody in history. Both revolutionized the game in their own..unique ways too.

6’9 post up PG, that was crazy on the break.
6’3 slight PG with a shot, and gets his teammates shots without even having the ball.

It’s the same thing. Just a lil different. Open your mind.

A PG’s job is to get his teammates the best shots possible, and lead.

Magic & Steph do that better than anybody in history. Both revolutionized the game in their own..unique ways too.

6’9 post up PG, that was crazy on the break.
6’3 slight PG with a shot, and gets his teammates shots without even having the ball.

It’s the same thing. Just a lil different. Open your mind.

Kind of my point. I don’t feel the need to rank one over the other. They’re both all time greats.

wonder why the Jazz have never changed their name to fit Utah. i know the were the New Orleans Jazz first, just wonder why Utah kept it, nothing really jazzy bout that town, those uniforms ain't jazzy :lol: Mountain Men ? Mormans ? deep in thought before bed :lol:

wonder why the Jazz have never changed their name to fit Utah. i know the were the New Orleans Jazz first, just wonder why Utah kept it, nothing really jazzy bout that town, those uniforms ain't jazzy :lol: Mountain Men ? Mormans ? deep in thought before bed :lol:

This has frustrated me for years man.

The Lakers too. How can you call yourself “Lakers” when you’re in a drought every Summer? :lol:

Ya’ll barely have water :lol:

Listen, Bron is still GOAT after MJ. I don’t expect it happen.

But if it doessssssss……

That Wardell resume can challenge and go up against a LeBron one.

It becomes arguable. Don’t sit here acting like it’s not.

Took til 5 minutes left in the first half until it was mentioned Niang is playing his former team.

Also did Googlr just show a commercial with an interracial couple, dark skin younger black woman and older, nerdy white male who she seems to be introducing to Maxwells music? Insert Dr Umar gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: people are really convenient about calling AD top 5. When he's dominating the playoffs & quite literally putting up a top 3 PER in playoff history there's not enough to call him top 5. When it's time to slander him/Lakers suddenly he's a hands down top 5 guy who is underachieving.

He's putting up 24/11/3 & the team is currently in 7th place, we have literally missed over half of our rotation during this period, there's a total of 9 new players but somehow AD should have this Lakers team dominating :lol:.

People argue that Steph is the best player in the league & with him having one of his best seasons ever couldn't get the 7 seed last year.

So i'm not sure what's expected out of AD in this situation, the same people who will agree with this BS will say that the Lakers roster doesn't fit & Russ is detrimental to winning..... so if they truly believe that again, where do they expect him to have this team right now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom