The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just needed a place to call home. Good to see.

256415588_10160225762403643_3912076694381555668_n.jpg

Or…. He’s a rookie that needs time to adjust to become his best self. New Orleans was probably best for him. Let him fail, learn and get minutes in a low pressure setting.

Can’t believe Griff let him go because he thought he could pull Lowry :rofl:

How does he still have a job? Lonzo was restricted 😂

Lonzo makes 3s now. Like that’s the biggest difference. But that’s it.

his brother already made a bigger leap but there isn’t a graphic for that

And I can’t get too excited for Lonzo going from a completely unacceptable FT percentage to what an average NBA guard should be shooting from the lines.

I mean good for him for putting in the work and improving, but yikes at him being 50 percent FT shooter before now.

And I can’t get too excited for Lonzo going from a completely unacceptable FT percentage to what an average NBA guard should be shooting from the lines.

I mean good for him for putting in the work and improving, but yikes at him being 50 percent FT shooter before now.

Breh he’s 5-6 from the line on the season. 6 attempts in 14 games. He’s an empty trip away from being a 55% shooter again

Just focus on the 3 ball improvement, ESPN guy

Or…. He’s a rookie that needs time to adjust to become his best self. New Orleans was probably best for him. Let him fail, learn and get minutes in a low pressure setting.

Can’t believe Griff let him go because he thought he could pull Lowry :rofl:

How does he still have a job? Lonzo was restricted 😂

Career low 37% on 2’s, he’s still has an outrageous 3pt to FT attempt ratio, same exact player just a knockdown shooter tbh which is fine.

“Only makes threes”
He’s 8th in the league in makes per game and the only person with more makes per game who shoots a higher percentage is KAT.

Add his defense and shooting on top of that. Griff let him walk for Devonte Graham, Thomas Satoransky, Garret Temple and a 2nd round pick :smh:

I knew I would be right on him :pimp: #SohiSample pays off again. What vision.

Last edited:
“Only makes threes”
He’s 8th in the league in attempts and the only person with more attempts who shoots a higher percentage is KAT.

Add his defense and shooting on top of that. Griff let him walk for Devonte Graham, Thomas Satoransky, Garret Temple and a 2nd round pick :smh:

My main man sohi 23 sohi 23

:lol:
:smh:

“Only makes threes”
He’s 8th in the league in attempts and the only person with more attempts who shoots a higher percentage is KAT.

tbh I just wish he knew how to dribble. idk where his development went wrong but it's most likely mental with him

Lonzo is a very good player and as long as he stay s healthy will have a long career. He does everything you want to win games. Will he ever be an AS caliber player at this point idk.

I can see some All-defense teams at some point.

But Lamelo? That boy special.

Lonzo is a very good player and as long as he stay s healthy will have a long career. He does everything you want to win games. Will he ever be an AS caliber player at this point idk.

I can see some All-defense teams at some point.

But Lamelo? That boy special.

Lonzo could be a Ben Simmons type all star for sure. All that needs to be done is him being healthy, plus team record improve.

him getting up around 15/6/6 with the best record in the East, will have him in that convo at some point.

Besides the AD trade and getting rid of Bledsoe & Aquaman,David Griffin been terrible as a GM…Not paying Zo was dumb as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom