The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laugh at the organization for losing him for nothing. Rest of the laughs are for you sir :lol:
I see nothing worth laughing about. He sucks who cares. I could see if I ever denied saying any of this, but I still believe it now. Son is a waste of money.

1637092140909.gif

Szn

#Igotreceiptstoproveit

Yall should watch more theoretical physics vids. Great stuff about the universe including time which is very much real :lol:

Obviously how we measure it is invented and we only experience it linearly, which is unfortunate, but saying time isn't real is like saying space isn't real because "distances and vectors are man made concepts"

Just don't watch those videos high. You'll learn nothing :lol:

If I have AD on the block, or have LeBron in the PnR, I’m gonna have DeRozan at 16 feet shrinking the floor?

Or I’m gonna have AD initiating from 30 feet out to make it easier on Demar to work in the midrange?

You’re asking where’s the offense when AD is on the bench? Their issues have always come with LeBron on the bench. In a playoff environment he’s playing 40+ like all the stars do. So you’re really just trying to keep things together for those 8 minutes or so, which they managed to do the last time they were healthy in the playoffs

Can’t you just substitute Westbrook for everything you just said though?

If I have AD on the block, or have LeBron in the PnR, I’m gonna have DeRozan at 16 feet shrinking the floor?

Or I’m gonna have AD initiating from 30 feet out to make it easier on Demar to work in the midrange?

You’re asking where’s the offense when AD is on the bench? Their issues have always come with LeBron on the bench. In a playoff environment he’s playing 40+ like all the stars do. So you’re really just trying to keep things together for those 8 minutes or so, which they managed to do the last time they were healthy in the playoffs

You don’t need ad on the block last time I checked he can shoot the ball if he’s left wide open . You can run the pick and roll with ad and ddr . Derozan works centers all day it’s almost a mismatch any time someone switches help has to come . You add two three point shooters with those 3s it’s very hard to defend. Look what happened with Dennis last year . To much dribbling no mid range and can’t space the floor . Teams ain’t double Teaming Dennis or Westbrook . Demar can legit bring the ball up and get his own shot 80 percent of the time .

Plus derozan is an elite free throw drawer and is at like 88%

He and russ prob same defensively on perimeter players,idk just a guess

Maybe if they didn't build around him with LMA and gorgui Deng. Looks great in Chicago and you're tryna deny it
The Bulls are playing for a second round exit who cares. Playing for middle of the packness <<<< and that is the epitome of what DDR is. Floor raiser. Couldnt care less that he left for nothing.

Congrats to the Bulls. When you've had nothing for so long and still run ad campaigns for 30 year old championships anything helps I guess. I want better for my franchise though and DDR ain't it.
1637093018860.gif

Classic deflecting … don’t try & pull a Scottie anti 😂

The Bulls are playing for a second round exit who cares. Playing for middle of the packness <<<< and that is the epitome of what DDR is. Floor raiser. Couldnt care less that he left for nothing.
Middle of the pack is poverty & you know it. This is all double talk anti

Yeah think I’d rather have DeRozan and his 60.5 TS% and 2:1 assist to turnover ratio in that role over Russ who’s TS is 10% worse and leads the league in turnovers.

Lol I'm really not mad dog. I'm saying the same stuff I've been saying for years.

DDR sucks and tanking is a preferable strategy to making the playoffs for no reason. But you got it man.

You don’t need ad on the block last time I checked he can shoot the ball if he’s left wide open . You can run the pick and roll with ad and ddr . Derozan works centers all day it’s almost a mismatch any time someone switches help has to come . You add two three point shooters with those 3s it’s very hard to defend. Look what happened with Dennis last year . To much dribbling no mid range and can’t space the floor . Teams ain’t double Teaming Dennis or Westbrook . Demar can legit bring the ball up and get his own shot 80 percent of the time .
So I’m moving AD away from the painted area where he’s most effective to benefit…. Demar DeRozan?

I’m having Demar run PnR instead of LeBron James?

Yall should watch more theoretical physics vids. Great stuff about the universe including time which is very much real :lol:

Obviously how we measure it is invented and we only experience it linearly, which is unfortunate, but saying time isn't real is like saying space isn't real because "distances and vectors are man made concepts"

Just don't watch those videos high. You'll learn nothing :lol:

Exactly, we literally watch kids or fauna grow right before our eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom