The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cavs consistent lack of belief in Sexton has me concerned about his behind the scenes potential attitude or issues.

Are the Bulls for real ?

They’re good, but probably not as good as their current record indicates. I think the ceiling for them, if everything goes right in terms of health, is a second round playoff out.

But this is shaping up to be another weird season, so I’m prepared to be wrong about them.

Steph is one the stars whose FTA per game weren't affected by the rule change because he didn't spam foul baiting. It paid off in the long run for him because he doesn't have to adjust his game.

I get asking for the stars but anything close to that would be absolutely insane for Sexton to actually receive at this point lol
The Cavs consistent lack of belief in Sexton has me concerned about his behind the scenes potential attitude or issues.

I'm sure his agent went in and just said these guys got paid $### and my client has similar production. Give him similar money. My gut is telling me that they move on with him whether it be because of fit or locker room attitude.

250753961_5239857202709428_6493138224520041967_n.jpg

it really shouldn't have taken this looong to get those BS calls out of the gm :lol:

So far (cause it’s early) you’re seeing what efficiency really looks like without baked in fouls

the guys like Ja (39% from 3 rn to start) Paul George, Steph, KD, Lavine

the rule changes haven’t impacted them that much because their efficiency is from honest hoops, not so much FTs and what not. High volume guys with legit burners.

will be interesting to track for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom