The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do a fairly big decoration display at my house, so I spend a fair amount of time at Halloween stores and I chuckle every year when I see the women’s costume section because that’s all it is - sexy nurse, sexy cop, sexy teacher, sexy vampire, sexy zombie, etc. :lol:
I go to comic-con every year and it's exactly the same
It's quite nice tbh, I'm not complaining :lol:

lawd if she went with that costume…
1635695478675.gif

who is heavier, Zion or boban? putting my money on Zion
does his loved ones need to do an intervention?

If I’m the Pelicans, I’m not letting Zion play in games again until they’re really comfortable with where his weight and conditioning is. Otherwise, just asking for chronic series of injuries all year, IMO.

He didn't have to go this hard on Blue Lives Matter Harden but I'm for it

"James is one of the best at it," Green said. "At driving and drawing fouls, drawing fouls from the three-point line, he's one of the best at it. So I definitely remember those games of him going 24-for-24 from the free-throw line. And when you got a guy that shifty, and the moment you touch him they can hook and you're called for a foul, it's impossible to guard. You started to see a lot of guys master it, but they all learned from James for sure because he was the master before anybody else ever picked it up."

Top 10 shooter, eh... yikes

Dude one of those that were underrated to quickly a lil overrated

Struggle city to start the year, hope he wakes up. They need his weird ***

It lowkey feels painful and awkward at times when he isn’t spot up shooting idk how to explain it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom