The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might owe him an apology, but we'll see. If he pans out, the class is that much more special. Seemed like the consensus on dude was very high going into the draft

Not bad

1635700840256.png

Easier said than done on all these diet solutions for Zion lol
IDK man. For the average Joe, I would agree but with Zion, or any professional athlete, their diet affects their work performance so I would hope they take it more seriously. If Sally from HR can do intermittent fasting and Keto and drop 50 lbs, I would hope Zion, or any professional athlete, would definitely be able to as well.

Not to go too hard on him, especially because he's a kid, but unless it's some thyroid issue or something like freeze freeze mentioned yesterday then it kind of shows he's not taking this NBA **** seriously IMO. Can't be showing up grossly out of shape YEAR TWO.

IDK man. For the average Joe, I would agree but with Zion, or any professional athlete, their diet affects their work performance so I would hope they take it more seriously. If Sally from HR can do intermittent fasting and Keto and drop 50 lbs, I would hope Zion, or any professional athlete, would definitely be able to as well.

Not to go too hard on him, especially because he's a kid, but unless it's some thyroid issue or something like freeze freeze mentioned yesterday then it kind of shows he's not taking this NBA **** seriously IMO. Can't be showing up grossly out of shape YEAR TWO.

Right. Not even a question of what exactly the right diet is because it’s looking like he’s not watching what he’s eating at all RN. Hard to say for sure since none of us there, but just from appearances, it’s not good.

Zion’s dad was big. It’s hereditary. I believe his biological father is dude in the middle

D2670637-A8E3-4D86-8EAF-76DE845A0A28.jpeg
I get that. Zion has always been big and that’s fine. He can be big and still ball but what we’re seeing right now is sliding the scales a little too far IMO. Example:
1635705716983.jpeg

One of those is not like the other.

If I’m the Pelicans, I’m not letting Zion play in games again until they’re really comfortable with where his weight and conditioning is. Otherwise, just asking for chronic series of injuries all year, IMO.

They not gonna rush him to play that’s why u barely Hear updates . Pels are bound to be top two worst teams in the west anyways

Early game alert if you haven’t looked at the schedule: Luka v. StarFox in about 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom