The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of

untitled-image.jpg

meanwhile some people’s goat had to go take his talents to south beach

We'll know more about the Clips within the next 5 to 7 games, I think.
Bro - we’ll know more about everything in 5 to 7 games (I wasn’t going at your particularly btw, I was saying that in general). I don’t know if it’s recency bias but the takes after 5 games this year seem wild. We gotta at least wait until double digits :lol: Personally, I don’t think it’s until around the start of December (25% of the season played) when you can really see what’s going on

Bro - we’ll know more about everything in 5 to 7 games (I wasn’t going at your particularly btw, I was saying that in general). I don’t know if it’s recency bias but the takes after 5 games this year seem wild. We gotta at least wait until double digits :lol: Personally, I don’t think it’s until around the start of December (25% of the season played) when you can really see what’s going on

Nah I feel you and I 100% agree I was saying that yesterday about how I don't know what to make of this season so far. Just about every one is varying degrees of mid :lol:

I was just saying that about the Clippers because they are 1-4 and are bottom 5 in the league from 3 after shooting lights out last year. Reggie at 29%, Nico at 21%, Bled at 17%, despite generating some of the best looks shot quality wise to start the year. Unless one thinks they're this bad of a shooting team, they'll be quite a bit better once they simply shoot better and make open shots, which should happen over the next 5-7 games because of simple variance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom