The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
5-1
1635639969948.gif

Funny what a man will do when his back is against the wall. It still amazes me that he is 9th all-time in scoring and playing good basketball off the bench after missing an entire year of basketball. Not even like he was working with a team. He was just in NYC hooping at Summit :lol:

he also got his conditioning and diet in tune.

Thats not even the worst example. Back before it was a daily occurrence for him the Thunder were up like 8 and he was 1 triple double away from a triple double with maybe 5 seconds left. The Thunder fouled to get the ball back then called a timeout. Yhe Hawks walked off the court and Russ threw a full court pass to Ibaka for a dunk. Nobody got mad

couldnt have been Doug Collins.

Hella outta pocket on both of those covers

Why they do GP extra hard too?

90’s we’re so different, nobody got bent out shape about these covers. If you paid attention Mike was that dude and all these dudes on these covers knew he was the reason they were getting increases in salaries. Pull one of those covers with Bron/Kd and everyone else in today’s world, it’s personal and apologies from the magazine will be given out ASAP.

I’m mad jelly of the Herro, Clarkson role check in the game and just start chucking . Don’t have to over think it.

Way too early for 95% of the takes here, but that’s what we do. Y’all cook up though…
That’s what I’m saying! I’m just enjoying the games right now but I can’t take too much away from them. 5 games is 6% of the season. Y’all ****** predicting how your new year is gonna go after the 3rd week of January?

Leaving the Atlanta United game checking the hawks score…guess this gonna be a trash game to rewatch later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom