The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I’m becoming a bitter old man, but Dame’s whole I’m loyal persona, which he makes sure to remind us daily about, is so annoying :lol:

I won’t fall for his propaganda.
What Dame is doing is no different than when Harden said the Rockets were bad.
Legit the same thing as what Harden did

I don’t think anyone is talking about the action. I think people find him constantly talking about not wanting to join a super team and him being being loyal annoying. It’s like famb…we heard you the first dozen times. We get it.

It’s like Dame Dolla Co. has to release quarterly statements letting us know about his loyalty and not wanting to join a Super Team. I believe this is unprecedented about a player wanting to leave or stay. Especially because it’s coming straight from him him and not sources or anything.

It’s annoying and beginning to come across as corny. As if he’s trying to let us know why he won’t win a championship during his prime.

I gotta disagree. Dame isn’t good enough or big enough to be judged by rings.
*As a #1. If he were to go to Myrie route and play with someone like an Emdiid then maybe he could win a ring. I know Myrie didn’t make it but that’s a conversation in and of itself because of the vaccination rumor.

Nah. If he never wins a ring, he’ll hear about that more than getting on that list.

This raises an interesting question. I wonder how many of the Top 75+1 don’t have a ring. I’d imagine a lot since they group has only 158 between them.

Dame making top 75 is still baffling

Much as I enjoyed seeing it (and like watching Dame generally), he’s gotten a lot more goodwill out of knocking the Russ/PG Thunder out of the playoffs on that walk-off shot than he really deserves.

Much as I enjoyed seeing it (and like watching Dame generally), he’s gotten a lot more goodwill out of knocking the Russ/PG Thunder out of the playoffs on that walk-off shot than he really deserves.

That seems to be the narrative about Dame in 2021 when comparing him to other PGs. The retort to “ABC > Dame” is always “But who have they sent home?”

That seems to be the narrative about Dame in 2021 when comparing him to other PGs. The retort to “ABC > Dame” is always “But who have they sent home?”
Dame generally losing in the playoffs to Steph also helps
Doesn't change people's opinions that he's just as good as him however
Which doesn't make much sense to me but it does to them

He has more individual accolades than any guard not named Steve/Jim/CP/Russ of the last 15 years or so. Still don’t think it’s particularly shocking.

Dame generally losing in the playoffs to Steph also helps
Doesn't change people's opinions that he's just as good as him however
Which doesn't make much sense to me but it does to them

Does anyone still think Dame = Steph in 2021? Let’s not even talk championships and supporting cast aside, he’s simply just not a better basketball player. He’s more durable than Steph and that’s it.

1635612748431.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom