The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must’ve been getting up a million a day ever since Houston sent him home :lol: That was the largest reason he was almost done. Hes not getting 20-30 touches anymore so he’s gotta be completely knock-down from out there if he’s playing off-ball now.

This is the best he’s been from long range. He’s really honed that.

Funny what a man will do when his back is against the wall. It still amazes me that he is 9th all-time in scoring and playing good basketball off the bench after missing an entire year of basketball. Not even like he was working with a team. He was just in NYC hooping at Summit :lol:

3C74BF3E-D23C-4093-B676-3FB004650F81.jpeg

we’re missing Eric Piatkowski so much right now

I can do that cuz I’m Russ but you better not try to pull it on me or I’ll be pissed!
Thats not even the worst example. Back before it was a daily occurrence for him the Thunder were up like 8 and he was 1 triple double away from a triple double with maybe 5 seconds left. The Thunder fouled to get the ball back then called a timeout. Yhe Hawks walked off the court and Russ threw a full court pass to Ibaka for a dunk. Nobody got mad

I still feel like Melo underachieved a bit. Wish he grew up a bit sooner but I also recognize he wasn't in the best situations at times with team make-up. Doesn't mean he would've won a ring or anything but probably would've faced less hardships.

Still a great player, just self-sabotaged himself at times.

I still feel like Melo underachieved a bit. Wish he grew up a bit sooner but I also recognize he wasn't in the best situations at times with team make-up. Doesn't mean he would've won a ring or anything but probably would've faced less hardships.

Still a great player, just self-sabotaged himself at times.

eh, he wanted to be the best player, and he's just no quite good enough to be the best player on a championship team.

i don't think he under achieved, I think those teams did about as good as you can do with a 7-10 best player in the league as you main guy.

3C74BF3E-D23C-4093-B676-3FB004650F81.jpeg

we’re missing Eric Piatkowski so much right now

Yeah. Looking bad. Uncle Steve needs to quietly slide Fritata like $80M to buy out Wall so we can pick him up. Worry about the salary cap circumvention later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom