The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it was that Spike joint “Kobe Doin Work” but Kobe was like if he misses X in a row, the next one is definitely going in, eventually he’ll be right :lol:

Last night I looked at game logs from the past few seasons and general when he shoots 17+, he's making double digits. However every year there are outlier games like this. IDK if its because he's tired or what.

But that Spike quote 100% applies to Steph too. I think a lot of people (not you or anti) forget that the man is a 44% career 3-point shooter so if he's shooting poorly he definitely has that belief he can get it going at any point. I used to feel that way in my bar/clubbin days :lol:

I have another rule change. 24 second violations, if the shooter airballs or gets blocked and the defense gets it, they shouldn’t have to take it side out. I’ve seen too many potential fast breaks killed because of a 24 second call.

This wouldnt be a every play game changer but it would speed the game up & ovb reward the defense for clamping a team with a possible easy fastbreak layup or dunk.
But this would have to happen in conjunction with the run stop foul rule because the team on the short end would just foul to stop the basket.
So if that’s 2 shots & the ball you don’t foul you just give up the layup/dunk & set your offense back up.

C'mon Mane SMH.PNG

kid-thinking.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom