The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle was dope. Had fun in all 3 visits, but I still haven’t seen a single hispanoid in any of my visits :lol: I’m starting to wonder if elpablo21 elpablo21 isn’t actually named Pablo 🤔

I’ve been to Portland a couple times but I honestly don’t remember much from there except that I was at this game :pimp:

I went to SLC for ten days saw six black people and was outside every day/night. It was also during the LDS conference thing that they do so that was also something.

Bunch of dope nature stuff out there though and the cost of living is dirt cheap.
Like I said before, black people should stay away from Utah.

So many horror stories I have heard from my friends

SLC police are gonna be looking to ruin people's lives during All-Star weekend

umar-johnson-onyx-truth.jpg

I got a homie I grew up with, lives in Tacoma. He's mixed, dad is blackity black black (like darker than the NT background which I am not sure is a pure #000000 black) and Moms is white German. Parents got divorced, he and his adult siblings all dipped to Washington with Moms. Somehow the homie got into maybe Dr Umar videos or something but started straying from White Jesus Christianity to "white people are the devil" Black Islam-y type of rhetoric, like beyong just the "well yea history bares that out" level of that to a more antagonistic level. Let his beard grow up, started getting lineups for the first time in his life in mid 30s and everything. Got so bad his wife (fat white) got offended and last I talked they were on the brink of divorce. Ear elephant I know, but true story none the less. He's a Server admin for the state iirc

I got a homie I grew up with, lives in Tacoma. He's mixed, dad is blackity black black (like darker than the NT background which I am not sure is a pure #000000 black) and Moms is white German. Parents got divorced, he and his adult siblings all dipped to Washington with Moms. Somehow the homie got into maybe Dr Umar videos or something but started straying from White Jesus Christianity to "white people are the devil" Black Islam-y type of rhetoric, like beyong just the "well yea history bares that out" level of that to a more antagonistic level. Let his beard grow up, started getting lineups for the first time in his life in mid 30s and everything. Got so bad his wife (fat white) got offended and last I talked they were on the brink of divorce. Ear elephant I know, but true story none the less. He's a Server admin for the state iirc
Could be worse. Could become a Black Israelite. They're very radicalized and wear wizard robes, no offense. Glad he's getting some self love and jettisoning the wife. He needs him a Brittney Renner.

Type of fool who will call someone intune with their blackness their whole life "blind sheep" or some ****.

Type of fool who will call someone intune with their blackness their whole life "blind sheep" or some ****.
Isn't that the interesting thing. It's supposed to get you closer to your "blackness" but it creates division?

Even Malcom in the NoI said some pretty flagrant about other Civil Rights leaders.

We had the U25 individual player discussion yesterday but what are we thinking on this one?

I guess my questions would be who is missing and is In The Same Convo & Bam Outta Da Bayou a long-term thing?

We had the U25 individual player discussion yesterday but what are we thinking on this one?

I guess my questions would be who is missing and is In The Same Convo & Bam Outta Da Bayou a long-term thing?

What about the best 25 or younger trio: Chris Paul, DeAndre Ayton, Devin Booker

CP might as well be 24 with the way he's playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom