The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroit+Pistons+v+Cleveland+Cavaliers+Game+lSw4mzBvMlIx.jpg

Need Chauncey to bring Sheed in as an assistant coach.

We had the U25 individual player discussion yesterday but what are we thinking on this one?

I guess my questions would be who is missing and is In The Same Convo & Bam Outta Da Bayou a long-term thing?

1. Melo and Bridges
2. Trae and Collins
3. Ja and JJJ
4. Bam and Herro

Well it's duos so in Cleveland I imagine it would be Garland/Mobley up for contention out of their young players and as of right now I would add Melo/Bridges to the Top 5 as well.

Lamelo is clear and far away the best player on that list so even with a weaker number #2 the duo is still better than the others.
Trae and Collins close #2 followed by Ja and JJJ.

Damn I just peeped JJJ’s numbers lol
I remember y’all calling him black Porzingis n that’s honestly a little generous for him :lol:

Lamelo is clear and far away the best player on that list so even with a weaker number #2 the duo is still better than the others.
Trae and Collins close #2 followed by Ja and JJJ.
I didn’t want to comment when you had Melo/Bridges at 1. I let you have that. But saying Melo is far away the best player right now ahead of Trae and Ja is wild bro. Insulting almost.

Seattle was dope. Had fun in all 3 visits, but I still haven’t seen a single hispanoid in any of my visits :lol: I’m starting to wonder if elpablo21 elpablo21 isn’t actually named Pablo 🤔
I remember the first PYP I posted in. Folks were like
ohhh.png

Like damn ya'll take these screen names seriously
QbadP.png

Hit up South Park next time to peep the "LatinX " community

Ja took a leap this year and Melo is still having a better season :nerd:

At 20 years old.

Lamelo is going to break Derrick Rose's youngest MVP record. Book it.

I didn’t want to comment when you had Melo/Bridges at 1. I let you have that. But saying Melo is far away the best player right now ahead of Trae and Ja is wild bro. Insulting almost.

I'm not saying they're not both having good years and are improving because they are.

But Lamelo is better than both, and he's 2-3 years younger than both of them respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom